Insurance renewal by Mick

Mick
(Site Admin)
Received my renewal from Adrian Flux today. The renewal quote was £278.00.
The renewal notice carries a guarantee to beat the best quote from elsewhere (Hastings direct) which was £215.25
AF have now quoted £210.00 with all the same bells and whistles as the original quote.
To say I am delighted is an understatement, many thanks to Amy whom I spoke with on the renewal line. BTW this took under three minutes.

Posted 13 Oct 2011, 12:29 #1 

JohnDotCom
Nice one Mick, and good customer service to.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 13 Oct 2011, 15:13 #2 

Jürgen
Looks like a good deal. :)

Posted 13 Oct 2011, 16:54 #3 

suzublu
Just been on the phone to them to get a quote as my current insurer,AA,have given me a bit of a shock,I fitted a ss backbox & an induction air filter & thought i'd better mention it to my insurer, AA, Now my premium with them was £286,so not bad,after i mention the exhaust & filter,£789.Even when i told them i'd take the filter off,it was still over £400,& then some more negotiation got it down to an extra £25.A call & explanation to Adrian Flux & &320 with any mods i wanted.Guess where my money's going

Posted 21 Oct 2011, 10:56 #4 

Jürgen
When I got the X-Power 135 upgrade, I informed my insurance company about the change, telling them that it came directly from the manufacturer of the car. On their website the 116 and 131 bhp versions have been rated in the same category, so no difference in the premium at all. You'll guess what happened ... despite that I got an invoice quoting a lot more than before. However, after some personal talk with a representative of the insurer I finally got an acceptable quote.

Posted 21 Oct 2011, 19:09 #5