I think we are looking for an F / TF by Duncan

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Duncan
I know I've missed out on a couple recently. Carls thread about the F has got Mary interested in an F or TF, and having seen some pics of TFs on autotrader / ebay she's just said yes we'll get one.

Not sure whether to get a fixer upper, but maybe I'd be better getting a slightly better example given how many I'm going to be keeping going.

So why did we wait until the day after Tim_Bs car sold? Dunno but we would probably have bought that given its condition.

So anyone selling something similar?

Posted 23 Jun 2012, 17:46 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Duncan
the women next door to me her boyfried is selling his yellow MG F i think just had it moted last week no adviseries i think new alternator i can ask if you like i am sure i heard £1700 being banned about shall i poke my nose he only bought it this time last year and drove it about 6 times think he was second owner ;)Arctic

A few pics i took of it last year if i can also remember the lacqer on the front wings is peeling a bit not really bad but enough to be a bargining chip to knock down price

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 26 Jun 2012, 21:45 #2 

Duncan
Thanks Steve. I think shes hesitating now, and wants to have a try in one before going any further. So I suspect this is going to be on and off for a while.

Posted 27 Jun 2012, 12:11 #3 

PaulT
Someone I worked with, who was a little funny when it came to cars, had one as his lease car. When he left he would not go without it and bought it off the leasing company because he thought it was a superb driver.

Can remember way back, think it was a journalist who wrote:

'Get the BMW Z3 if you want to pose but get the MGF if you want to drive'
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 28 Jun 2012, 06:20 #4 

starbug2
Arctic wrote:
i can tell you this is a Mk 2 F so will have extra speakers and tweeters on the door and electric adjustable door mirrors and adjustable steering wheel . digital mileometer....... looks nice we have a mk 1 f

Posted 28 Jun 2012, 20:53 #5