I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue by Dave

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Dave
I know this show has been around for years, but not really bothered with it before as don't "do" radio at home

However, we have discovered that we like to listen to this sort of thing when we are away in the caravan. Frustratingly, although there's shedloads of ISIHAC that have been made, there's not so many available on CD plus they are quite expensive. I have found that there is a new series currently on (series 63 no less!) and it's available on iPlayer, or at least the radio version. However, we don't need this right now, as we're not going away for a bit, but the programmes time out! :(

So, is there any way to download and keep these? Not looking to do anything dodgy you understand, just to record and listen to once, but not for a month or so!

I did get series 10/11/12 in a box set for a good price, and now we've listened to them, we'll be selling them on, following the same premise that we only want to listen to them once!

Posted 11 Aug 2015, 08:59 #1 

Bernard
I'm sorry I haven't a clue.
It had to be done. :gmc:
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 11 Aug 2015, 10:04 #2 

Dave
Bernard wrote:I'm sorry I haven't a clue.
It had to be done. :gmc:

I guess it was too hard to resist! :)

Posted 11 Aug 2015, 11:20 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
"GetiPlayer Automator" or "iPlayer Downloader". Both will download TV. and Radio, they don't download live streaming but everything else. No restrictions, once it's on your computer it's always available. You have to set the preferences for highest quality download, otherwise you will get the poorest quality first.

Hope this helps, I use them on Apple computer, I presume they or something like is available for other platforms.

Posted 11 Aug 2015, 18:15 #4 

Dave
Cheers Mick! I'll give them a go :)

Have also discovered peggo.co which records MP3 from YouTube, and there's seemingly quite a lot of older ISIHAC on there!

Posted 11 Aug 2015, 21:40 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
http://www.youtube-mp3.org This is quite useful for YouTube

Posted 11 Aug 2015, 21:48 #6