I'm so selfish ;) by raistlin

• Related topics: (no related topics)

raistlin
I've just arrived home, following a woman in a Ford Ka. She stopped right outside my house, in fact right across my drive. I waited a few seconds, because I assumed she would move off. Not only was she blocking access to my drive but she had stopped beside a car previously parked on the other side of the road, thereby blocking traffic from either direction, this road being barely wide enough for two cars.

After a few seconds she showed no signs of moving so I tooted VeeKay's horn, just gently, to get a particularly unpleasant gesture for my pains. By this time there was another vehicle behind me and one travelling in the opposite direction.

At this point she jumps out of her car and locks it with a winsome smile, informing all and sundry that she would "only be 20 minutes"

She seemed genuinely surprised when they guy coming in the opposite direction told her "Move your f***ing car or I'll have f***ing moved for you.

To be fair, I know the guy and he looks quite capable of lifting a small car up and carrying it away under his arm :lol:

She chose the wisest course but climbed back into her car yelling "Some people are SO selfish" No doubt the irony of her comment was lost on her as she drove off up the road :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 14 Jun 2011, 18:10 #1 

PaulT
I presume you will remember her in case you have to 'interview' her
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 14 Jun 2011, 18:16 #2