I am now a fully fledged member of... by phenonix

phenonix
Raistlin's Ultimate Remote Club!!

With a few days off work i finally tackled Paul's Ultimate Remote which had been sitting there waiting for me to get the time.

Got it all wired up but it was not working :cry:
Bombarding Paul with confusing e-mails for days from the other side of the world from a electrickery novice (myself)
with his patient guidance i finally got it to work!!
It was a blown fuse!!

This car just keeps getting more advanced as the years go on, thank to Paul

bring on those auto dipping mirrors!!

p.s. being aware of Paul's recent sad news i did check with him first before asking for help, he informed me it took his mind off things, just thought i'd say that to avoid looking insensitive at this time.
Joe

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 03:07 #1 

75owner
Good on yer mate! I´ve still got all of mine in a cupboard waiting to be done. Just don´t get the time :(

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 05:02 #2 

takestock
Welcome to a very select club Joe. :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 05:31 #3 

raistlin
Very pleased to hear it was eventually sorted out Joe :D

It's not as if you could pop round to my house for a bit of fault diagnosis ;)

The dipping rear view mirrors project is still ongoing. It worked fine in prototype but it's a long way from there, using discrete components to a fully working and tested PIC based module :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 10:28 #4 

MrB
Well done.

I am guessing that everything being upside down and turning anti-clockwise won't have helped. LOL :gmc:
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 10:48 #5 

phenonix
(: ʇno ʇı pǝɹnƃıɟ ı ʇnq ɯǝlqoɹd ƃıq ɐ sɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ sǝ⅄

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 11:47 #6 

stroheim
Yes Paul's mod is fantastic and its seems that only expensive and prestege cars have the luxury of automatic window openening/closing and ofcourse the powerfold operation. I like the idea of automatic dipping mirrors on reversing very handy for parking. Once again Paul thanks for the mod

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 17:27 #7