HTC One by SpongeBob

• Related topics: (no related topics)

SpongeBob
After a number of years as an avid iPhone user, I've succumb to the lure of a HTC One phone running Android and I have to say I'm finding the new platform very enjoyable.

I have nothing against iOS and the iPhone but right now Android on this phone seems to suit me. There used to be long battles fought on the internet between Android and Apple fans each proclaiming their respective platforms were better than the other. The fact is, both are just as good as each other now and it's a matter of taste as to which platform you may prefer. For me, right now, Android on this phone is my preferred choice (but you never know what might happen in the future ;))

I have to admit the screen on the One is a joy to view and some of the phones features are very handy. I'm still exploring all of it's features and I'm being pleasantly surprised as I do so :-)

Anyone want to buy an iPhone? :lol: ;)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Posted 19 Mar 2013, 19:30 #1 

kandyman
I got rid of my personal iphone 4 a few months back and got myself a Samsung S3 which is a lovely phone and im enjoying finding things to do with the Android OS.

I have not left the apple market as I still have a work iphone 4 and a ipad to play with.

Posted 19 Mar 2013, 21:05 #2 

JakeWilson
About to do the opposite! :-D

I went from an Iphone 3G to a Windows 7 Mobile HTC HD7. Lovely screen and camera, but the software was dire.

That was replaced by a Sony Xperia P - Absolutely tragic battery life (6hrs) bug ridden software that gets worse update after update!

My contract is up for renewal, so off to the iPhone 5!

Posted 20 Mar 2013, 01:09 #3 

Bernard
The best feature of Android is the OBD (On Board Diagnostics) reader application and is worth it for this alone. For me anyway.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 20 Mar 2013, 18:48 #4 

kandyman
I got a obd reader but not got round to plugging it in yet :)

What app are you running?

Posted 20 Mar 2013, 19:06 #5 

Bernard
The Torque app. Tried the free one first to make sure it worked. Brilliant, I can get the 6 parameters I need on one screen.

Sent via Tapatalk.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 20 Mar 2013, 19:48 #6