Honeybourne 7 July Red ZT by Bernard

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Bernard
Was it GagHalfrunt that I caught up with by any chance at around 3:30pm?
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 19:23 #1 

GagHalfrunt
Actually I'm not sure it was as I would have been in work then. There is another Solar Red ZT in the area as I spotted him in Long Marston. (I have a private plate starting M)

You wouldn't have caught up with me! :-p

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 18:15 #2 

GagHalfrunt
P.S. Still need to pop over and try your wheel nut cover removal tool thingy.

Stupid Work getting in the way, spent last weekend in Derby and now I'm doing a remote upgrade sat in my home office; oh the joys of technology!

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 18:22 #3 

Bernard
GagHalfrunt wrote:Actually I'm not sure it was as I would have been in work then. There is another Solar Red ZT in the area as I spotted him in Long Marston. (I have a private plate starting M)

You wouldn't have caught up with me! :-p

OK, deffo not you, it was on a 52 plate. Very clean and shiny, hopping on a bit too, but I was in the V8. ;)
Not many Solar reds around. Bearing in mind the location I thought it was you. Did get a big wave though. :D

Let me know about the thingy, it lives in the V6. (I drove past your place on Wednesday.)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 18:27 #4 

GagHalfrunt
Yeah mine is actually a 51 plate secretly! And not that shiny at the moment either; I need to find someone with a decent machine polisher!

It's strange as the Solar Red was the launch colour for the ZT. Later ones are even rarer (even in Rio Red) as I quite fancied a high spec MkII.

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 18:37 #5