Hi-Line TV Head unit and Satnav Cd drive by baconbuttyman

baconbuttyman
here i have a hi-line HU with satnav disc unit. item is in gwo, no code though, not sure if it even needs one, ideal as a spare or replacement for faulty unit.
£80 delivered

To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 04 Jul 2011, 18:31 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
What is entailed in fitting this,i have offten wondered why i have a Conni SE but no TV satnav in it as it was supposed to be a top line car? at the moment my dash is like this.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 04 Jul 2011, 20:35 #2 

JohnDotCom
The Mk2 Conn SE didn't have it as standard fit it was an additional option.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 04 Jul 2011, 20:38 #3 

JakeWilson
Steve, you need alot more than what's being offered for sale. Also, that DVD drive is a Mk2 which needs an additional GPS reciever.

We're just sorting out a few teething errors with help to people on here, but IMO if you're wanting a dead standard OEM top model car then it's well worth doing. Big job though.

Posted 04 Jul 2011, 20:52 #4 

JohnDotCom
As said you would also require a TV tuner, Radio Tuner which is also the sound amplifier, aerial, wiring loom or make your own, for what's for sale a Trimble unit, brackets and fittings, well worth doing if you don't mind the work and cost.
To replace faulty units those offered above are a good price.

To do a up to date job which has similar to most Sat Navs, a 16:9 head unit. Mk3 cd or MK4 DVD sat Nav computer, BMW BM24 or 54 Radio unit, wide screen TV tuner with Digital stage or third party add on, decent TV aerial, sat Nav aerial and all leads,plugs and fittings.
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 04 Jul 2011, 20:59 #5 

JohnDotCom
Right back to the For Sale items.
John

Posted 04 Jul 2011, 21:08 #6 

Arctic
(Trader)
JakeWilson wrote:Steve, you need alot more than what's being offered for sale. Also, that DVD drive is a Mk2 which needs an additional GPS reciever.

We're just sorting out a few teething errors with help to people on here, but IMO if you're wanting a dead standard OEM top model car then it's well worth doing. Big job though.

Hi Jake.
Ahhh yes think i can remember now how much came out of Woolleysox (Robs)car at the teddybears picnic nano meet,quite a lot so a more modern Tv screen may be my way forward then :) :thumbsup:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 05 Jul 2011, 01:15 #7 

Arctic
(Trader)
baconbuttyman wrote:here i have a hi-line HU with satnav disc unit. item is in gwo, no code though, not sure if it even needs one
£80 delivered

Sorry back to sales Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 05 Jul 2011, 01:20 #8 

baconbuttyman
as said, ideal as a spare or replacement for faulty unit.
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 05 Jul 2011, 09:10 #9 

PaulT
JohnDotCom wrote:The Mk2 Conn SE didn't have it as standard fit it was an additional option.

As it was in the Mk1
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 05 Jul 2011, 11:28 #10