Hi All! by chris@southlakes

• Related topics: (no related topics)

chris@southlakes
(Trader)
Hello to all and thanks to Kandyman for the memory jog to pop back over. Looking forward to getting to know you all and perhaps helping out as much as and wherever I can.
I work for an XPart wholesaler and auto service centre based in Cumbria. We have a high residual percentage park in Cumbria for all MG Rover marques, but especially for 75's and ZT's (we even have 3 x 260's in town ;)
If anyone needs anything, then please don't hesitate to shout! By anything I do mean information and help, but if we can sell a few more parts along the way, then all is good.
Not sure if any of you have heard about the XPart "Close Call" system yet? If not I am sure that you would be interested in a post that I have an idea for.
Basically it revolves around helping to keep cars on the road by XPart offering one off deals on high priced replacement parts to keep cars from being scrapped. This applies both to bodywork and mechanical parts.
If anyone is interested then I will post some more details.
Speak soon!
Thanks
Chris

We don't just look after Mini's :)

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 21:02 #1 

kandyman
Hi Chris,

Good to see you on here :)

Please free free to post any information that you think can help keep our cars on the road and more so if it's going to save us money.

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 21:09 #2 

JakeWilson
Hi Chris,

Think we spoke over email a few months back, good to see you on here! :-)

Best,

Jake

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 21:20 #3 

chris@southlakes
(Trader)
Thanks for the welcome guys! Very much appreciated :)

I do remember the name Jake, but cannot remember what we discussed? I hope we managed to help?

Looking forward to meeting other members and helping where possible :)

Cheers
Chris

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 21:27 #4 

Zeb
Welcome along... :D

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 21:33 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Most welcome Chris.

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 21:38 #6 

chris@southlakes
(Trader)
Thank you very much :)

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 21:43 #7 

Duncan
Welcome from me too. I have purchased via ebay a couple of times from you, and I would reccomend the service to others based on my experience.

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 21:55 #8 

chris@southlakes
(Trader)
Hi Duncan
Thanks for the welcome and for the kind words :) Glad we could help out and very pleased that we managed to make a good impression.
Cheers
Chris

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 22:18 #9 

starbug2
:clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: welcome to the 75/ZT community

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 23:05 #10