Heated windscreen washers by mark_bonsai

mark_bonsai
Following on from the recent threads concerning the heated windscreen washers and wiring.

As I've mentioned in other threads, I've got a full loom that I'm currently pulling apart for various things such as electric seat looms, powerfold mirror loom and the headlamp washer loom.

So while looking for the headlamp one, I thought about the heated washer connector as it's supposed to be in the same basic area. Not that it matters when the full loom is on the floor of your workshop.

Well I'd spent ages trying to find this, looking for a two pin female connector, when I finally looked closer at this.

It would seem that it has a protective blanking plug in it. Makes sense I suppose.

So if you're looking for this connector, keep an eye out for the correct one.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 01 May 2011, 13:29 #1