Got my reminder today to TAX by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi All hope every body is keeping well and your cars are running smooth.

Got the reminder through today i see in their infinate wisdom :-x the gov have put it up by £5.50 from £85.25 -£90.75 soon it will a super luxury to run and own a car. Fuel rising,Insurance rising,mot rising,vat rising,but no wages rising, :whump: how on earth are they to keep this going something as to give and in the end it will be this country well at least the tax on a diesel is below some of the big petrol cars, well thast my daily moan over :hissyfit: but to end on a good note i did win £20 on the lotto :)
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 12 May 2011, 19:32 #1 

Dallas
Yep! I agree with you :thumbsup: but more so the running of just one car has always been a luxury in my book, we down graded to just the one car last year and cant imagine how we actually ran two. I actually had three cars on the go for some years, how did we manage that? I have no blooming idea. :rolling:

Posted 12 May 2011, 20:44 #2 

kandyman
Just got my tax renewal £143.00 for 6 month or £260.00 for the year :(

Posted 12 May 2011, 20:50 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Just paid mine £260 painful.

Posted 12 May 2011, 20:59 #4 

PaulT
Arctic wrote:Hi All hope every body is keeping well and your cars are running smooth.

Got the reminder through today i see in their infinate wisdom :-x the gov have put it up by £5.50 from £85.25 -£90.75 soon it will a super luxury to run and own a car. Fuel rising,Insurance rising,mot rising,vat rising,but no wages rising, :whump: how on earth are they to keep this going something as to give and in the end it will be this country well at least the tax on a diesel is below some of the big petrol cars, well thast my daily moan over :hissyfit: but to end on a good note i did win £20 on the lotto :)

Perhaps it is the same as if you had maxed out on your credit cards - you need personal cut backs. Well the country has maxed out on its credit cards hence the cut backs
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 13 May 2011, 07:05 #5 

Arctic
(Trader)
Ah Paul.
I dont really want to get into politics but we are all in this together :roll: are'nt we well the politicians would like us to think we are except they still get their bonus, free this,free that still letting loads of new prople into the country,tax on food which i always thought was illegal i maybe wrong, it's just the same old you look after yourselves we will look after us,anyway at least a bit of good news the pollen dust as stopped by us at last. :-D
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 13 May 2011, 10:33 #6 

Arctic
(Trader)
Ah well gave them my £165 for the next year concidering some members whom pay £260 i dont really have much to moan about do i,
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 20 May 2011, 22:21 #7