Fathers Day show Harewood House Harrogate by takestock

takestock
All finalised now, unfortunately application date is closed, nice day out for the family though just to come and see the show.

Details are now available for the event. I think this is the best day out at a car show. It is not just restricted to Classic Cars, all sorts of vehicles and club sttend. The cost for entry per car is £3, We will have our own display area for the 75's and ZTs, normally over 2000 vehicles attend this event.

Details of the event and a youtube video can be found at:

http://www.harewood.org/whats-on/events/1/291/2010/6/20

confirmed attendees:

Stuart Mc (dcl0sm)
Stubs
Fred Spencer
stocktake
Actros
Devilish
Arry
starbug2
Geoffd
Sikelsh
Johnathon (MG ZT 260)
bravo20
si leach
Bluejon & Wino
redzed1
kevineds
willsp2007
Duotone
Hodgy
Hommer
Suzublu
Bullet
JakeW89
Gsteph
Mick Baconbuttyman

So far we have:

17 Rover 75,s of varying models
1 Rover 75 V8 ??
5 MG ZTs V6's
2 MG ZT V8's

So we have 25 attending
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 28 May 2010, 17:37 #1 

starbug2
how do you know i'm going , i may be a different starbug2 on the club site :lol: on this site i am thin and with a full head of hair ;) :lol:

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 06:22 #2 

Fred
starbug2 wrote:... i may be a different starbug2 on the club site :lol: on this site i am thin and with a full head of hair ;) :lol:

Stop giving people false hope ...... especially your wife! :mrgreen: :gmc:

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 08:02 #3 

starbug2
Fred wrote:
starbug2 wrote:... i may be a different starbug2 on the club site :lol: on this site i am thin and with a full head of hair ;) :lol:

Stop giving people false hope ...... especially your wife! :mrgreen: :gmc:
she agrees :thumbsup: i am just very sad :hissyfit: - i miss my hair......... :hissyfit:

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 12:33 #4 

takestock
Absolutely gutted, Harewood have just postponed this due to the grounds being waterlogged :( :( :(

will keep people informed :( :( :(
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 15 Jun 2012, 16:21 #5 

starbug2
on the plus side it may mean i can come when they pick a new date.... the ratae run which we are involved in had to be redone as the end point was also water logged which has changed the run and where i am taking the photos.... i just hope the new date is clear of other events and rain....

Posted 17 Jun 2012, 06:23 #6 

takestock
starbug2 wrote:on the plus side it may mean i can come when they pick a new date....

Oh Bugger it gets worse............:D :D :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 17 Jun 2012, 11:55 #7 

starbug2
:whump: you can go off folk you know........ :lol:
takestock wrote:
starbug2 wrote:on the plus side it may mean i can come when they pick a new date....

Oh Bugger it gets worse............:D :D :D

Posted 18 Jun 2012, 21:39 #8