Easiest Mod Ever by Arctic

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Arctic
(Trader)
This mod takes only 2 seconds take a look below.

Image1

Image2

Got ot be the fastest and easiets pre- :thumbsup: project mod going yes
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 09 Sep 2011, 21:22 #1 

Last edited by Arctic on 26 Sep 2011, 11:52, edited 2 times in total.

Ragman
Arctic wrote:This mod takes only 2 seconds take a look below.

Image1

Image2

Got ot be the fastest and easiets pre- :thumbsup: project mod going yes

Excellent 'How to' - thanks

Posted 09 Sep 2011, 21:49 #2 

Jürgen
Arctic wrote:Got ot be the fastest and easiets pre- :thumbsup: project mod going yes

Even too fast for the camera to focus. :mrgreen:

Nice little detail.

Posted 10 Sep 2011, 17:46 #3 

zojosc
Nine o'clock on a Friday evening? Surely the local must be open.........Get a life!! :-D
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 11 Sep 2011, 17:07 #4 

Arctic
(Trader)
Already been to local and done this with a bottle of cider in my other hand :lol:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 15 Sep 2011, 14:02 #5 

Jürgen
Now you're becoming crazy ... :D

;)

Posted 15 Sep 2011, 15:35 #6 

Arctic
(Trader)
no body interested in this mod then :shock: thought i would have been over run for these. ;) check it out.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 09 Oct 2011, 21:47 #7 

Jürgen
Interested? Nah, it's far too dangerous to fiddle with safety features like the seat belts. :mrgreen:

:gmc:

Posted 09 Oct 2011, 21:55 #8 

Arctic
(Trader)
Jürgen wrote:Interested? Nah, it's far too dangerous to fiddle with safety features like the seat belts. :mrgreen:

Fitted another set at Pauls little nano meet Sunday 30th October under strict supervision but still managed it with a mince pie in one hand also my fastest time time yet 2.8seconds as the dorr was already open :lol: some still available and can be fitted for you if you are going to the Four Ashes meet on the 6th November :thumbsup: link below.

charity-event-at-the-four-ashes-all-car-clubs-welcome-nov6th-t4338.html
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 17:28 #9 

Jürgen
Well done, as a mince pie is mandatory to comply with the safety regulations. :thumbsup:

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 18:09 #10 

Chartermark
Arctic wrote:
Jürgen wrote:Interested? Nah, it's far too dangerous to fiddle with safety features like the seat belts. :mrgreen:

Fitted another set at Pauls little nano meet Sunday 30th October under strict supervision but still managed it with a mince pie in one hand also my fastest time time yet 2.8seconds as the dorr was already open :lol: some still available and can be fitted for you if you are going to the Four Ashes meet on the 6th November :thumbsup: link below.

charity-event-at-the-four-ashes-all-car-clubs-welcome-nov6th-t4338.html

As the recipient, I can testify the split second application of the mod, and it's improvement - thank you.

Most comforting to see the fitter wearing goggles, safety golves, facial mask and a hard hat during the entire process too.

Well done HSE your valued messages are getting through ...

Posted 06 Nov 2011, 10:39 #11 

James.uk
You wont get a spanner on it now ------------------ :(

Posted 08 Nov 2011, 17:55 #12