Did Vettel really say that! by Dave Goody

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Dave Goody
Seems like he still hopes to win the championship as long as they don't **** up [ as said by him on the podium at todays GP to David Coultard!]

Posted 04 Nov 2012, 17:24 #1 

Jumper
Don’t know Dave, I didn’t see that. What I did see was Lewis Hamilton being rather let down again by suspect garage work (engine failure?). That’s five DNF’s this season. I expect he'll be glad to leave. Even so, he actually went along the trackside monitoring team one by one, shaking their hands and thanking them for their help. That’s sportsmanship in the face of adversity.

Posted 04 Nov 2012, 22:21 #2 

Dave Goody
I too was impressed by Hamilton. re. Vettel, David Coultard was interviewing all 3 while on the podium and Vettel let go with a F*** followed by a blood y, which Coultard had to apologise for, saying Vettel was obviously speaking in a secondary language.

Posted 05 Nov 2012, 10:25 #3 

Jumper
I have great admiration for David Coulthard, always professional, always couteous, and an outstanding record. However, he is so straight he would probably deny understanding what the words meant, blaming crowd noise more than likely.

Posted 05 Nov 2012, 12:15 #4 

bopperbrian
I think Vettel doesn't know the acceptance level of swearing on TV. Years ago to say "bugger" was prohibited but it's well accepted now. The F word is commonplace these days, but not in the media.

Posted 06 Nov 2012, 14:25 #5 

1gp
I just hope that alonso takes the title , and can wipe the smug smile off vettels face.

Posted 06 Nov 2012, 19:01 #6 

bopperbrian
You mean the Spanish cheat in the team that the FIA favour?

Posted 07 Nov 2012, 11:10 #7 

Jumper
bopperbrian wrote:You mean the Spanish cheat in the team that the FIA favour?

I don’t know about him being a cheat, but I know he’s a grass. He informed on his then employer’s strategies and development secrets while he drove for Maclaren, supplying information to Ferrari who he hoped would employ him in the following season. I don’t blame Ferrari for accepting and using the information but I wouldn’t turn my back to Alonso. Unless I was ahead of him on the track. And keeping tabs in my mirrors.

Posted 07 Nov 2012, 12:18 #8 

1gp
To be fair i would love too see kimi take the title , but sadly thats not going too happen ... iam not a alonso fan , but vettel is so smug , that i hope Alonso takes the championship in a car thats been the underdog all season... All the teams are exploiting the rules to the max , and have there spies in the pits , thats motorsport , look at the renault scandal....

Posted 07 Nov 2012, 20:40 #9