Demon shine by raistlin

raistlin
Has anybody ever used Demon Shine pour over polish please?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 21:33 #1 

DeuxGazoles
raistlin wrote:Has anybody ever used Demon Shine pour over polish please?

I've been using the stuff you mix with a bucket of water & pour over after washing & at first I wasn't convinced but I washed my Dad's Skoda & treat it to Demon Shine & what a result :o I think it does help & certainly seems to assist drying off (smudge free)
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 21:46 #2 

Rammie
I have and it gives afairly good finish but nothing like a proper polish.
I wash the car normally and then throw a bucket of mixture over. I have found that you still need to use a chamois to finish off, although they say you can just drive away and that's that.

It does give a goodish shine afterwards so it's not too bad really.
I bought mine at Asda when they had it at £5 for 2 containers which is enough for around 16 washes, I believe.

Hope this helps

:cheers:
Brian

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 21:48 #3 

Jezzer 1
I'm not quite sure it's 'Pour Over'.

I use it regularly, and I get most of the moisture off the car using a silican blade. The use the sprayer pack to spray each panel at a time, wiping over with a microfibre cloth until dry. That does give good results. Asda are currently doing the large plastic bottles of Demon Shine for £2.00 - even cheaper than the summer 'offer' of 2 for £5.00.

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 12:59 #4 

Gren 24
Don't know about the pour over but used Demon Shine spray on shine today for the first time .Put a photo up so you can see ,looks OK.

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 16:29 #5 

baconbuttyman
the spray on and pour on are the same thing, i used both with great results
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 16 Jul 2011, 11:28 #6