Couriers by mark_bonsai

mark_bonsai
Can anyone recommend a courier to transport a ZT interior? Four seats and door cards.

I've just bought a full leather ZT interior with sports seats, and fully electric and heated :mrgreen: and need it bringing up from the London area.

I've had a quote from the Home Delivery Network of just over £70 but I'm sure it can be done cheaper, also I've not had good experiences with HDN.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 01 Jan 2011, 15:30 #1 

JohnDotCom
Try Inter-parcels website.
They give choices at good rates.

http://www.interparcel.com/
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 01 Jan 2011, 15:39 #2 

mark_bonsai
Cheers for that John. Had a look and, £102. Ouch!
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 01 Jan 2011, 15:57 #3 

JohnDotCom
Not so good then, :(
I have always found them very good in the past. Sorry about that.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 01 Jan 2011, 16:03 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Possible solution.
Remove passenger seat and rear seat and back from your car. Drive to London, install replacements (wiring etc, to be done on your return) that way only the drivers chair, which will fit in somewhere needs to be transported.
You may find the cost of doing it this way works out more than the cost of courier for all. Worth a thought?

Posted 01 Jan 2011, 16:06 #5 

mark_bonsai
Well just booked a courier through senditnow.com. Cost me £41.50 with insurance up to £350 included. Seemed like a good deal as it's Parcel Force who'll be collecting.

Fingers crossed the interior's OK when it arrives.

Posted 03 Jan 2011, 21:31 #6 

Dallas
Thats a blooming great price for shipping that lot, normally 'Interparcel' is the cheapest and normally its with the HDN.

Good find, hope all is ok with the interior. :thumbsup:

Posted 03 Jan 2011, 22:29 #7