Complete Rhodium Dashboard by SpongeBob

SpongeBob
I have for sale a complete rhodium dashboard. This is the original Mk1 ZT metallic grey colour not the later 'sandpaper' finish. The upper dashboard fascias are laminated with wood and metal backing just like the real burr walnut dashboard pieces. This makes them stronger and less prone to creaking and 'moving' when you use the heaters/air con.

The dashboard is the entire kit taken out of a Mk1 ZT so you get the following:-
  • All three upper dash fascias (left-hand vent, air bag cover and dials/right-hand piece).
  • Eyebrow
  • Blanked piece for under the ATC (Automatic Temperature Control) unit
  • Complete ashtray assembly including all fascia covers (left/right cupholder/blanks, ashtray cover and cigar lighter cover).
  • Hazard light/door lock switch surround.

Pictures to follow... All pieces in excellent condition.

I'm looking for £100 for the lot (as it's genuinely rare!) - postage would be extra and I'll have to work that out! I can bring to the up-coming Nano Meet on the Sunday 3rd October if that is of any help.

Posted 23 Sep 2010, 18:20 #1 

the_kman
do you have a pic of this? is it still available? im in the uk currently, so i would like to pick up some rover parts while im here to take back to australia

Posted 27 Sep 2010, 15:16 #2 

SpongeBob
I can get some pictures up tomorrow :) And yes, it is still available. ;)

Posted 27 Sep 2010, 18:27 #3 

SpongeBob
Sorry it's a day late :( I do have the other components listed above but I chose only to photograph the upper dash part as this best reflects it's description and colour ;)

_MG_4430.jpg

_MG_4427.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 29 Sep 2010, 18:40 #4 

GagHalfrunt
It has to be said I do like Rhodium, certainly much better than the later Technical Grey. And it's a perfect match for the grey alcantara.

Posted 29 Sep 2010, 19:28 #5