Can I recommend . . . by Tourerfogey (Page 1 of 2)

Tourerfogey
. . . that members who belong to this forum and another one but with different usernames don't post the same questions / statements on both forums as it kind of gives the game away ;)

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 18:58 #1 

Zeb
Tourerfogey wrote:. . . that members who belong to this forum and another one but with different usernames don't post the same questions / statements on both forums as it kind of gives the game away ;)

Yiz just jealous cos ya can't play the game properly....the idea is that everyone else posts opposing answers for each of their akas depending upon which forum they happen to be on... :stirer:

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 19:12 #2 

greeners
TF...nice to see you back......I'm all in favour of single location postings......

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 19:21 #3 

Zeb
greeners wrote:TF...nice to see you back......I'm all in favour of single location postings......

Well Basil is your man then... :lol:

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 19:22 #4 

Tourerfogey
You trying to get your own back then Zeb? ;)

It just seems pointless to have different IDs on each forum (presumably to hide your identity(?)) and then expose yourself (!) by making identical posts on both.

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 19:32 #5 

Tourerfogey
greeners wrote:TF...nice to see you back......I'm all in favour of single location postings......

It's nice to be here greeners - thank you :)

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 19:33 #6 

JohnDotCom

So am I and it's here. ;)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 19:34 #7 

Dallas
I don't blooming get it! :confused:

................. it gets to confusing! I even confuse myself with posting the same topic on both sites :lol: I wish I could just keep to one (so much easier).......

It makes me laugh when I see the same topic on this site and the other and the other other :D I admit I have posted the same topic and have also answered a topic with the same thread (answer) on here and on the other, it just don't seem right some-how.......... very very strange it is..... :D

I THINK WE SHOULD BE MADE TO CHOOSE :shock: :o :panic:

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 19:35 #8 

Zeb
After today's events I have chosen... :|

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 19:39 #9 

Cowley_MOA
Would the exception to the rule be goods as there are members on here that are not on the other sites?
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 19:41 #10 

Dallas
Zeb wrote:After today's events I have chosen... :|

Why what happened today?

.............. have I missed something else as always..... :lol:

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 19:42 #11 

Zeb
Let's just say that in these changeable times.....everything is up for 'review'.... :D

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 19:44 #12 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Cowley_MOA wrote:Would the exception to the rule be goods as there are members on here that are not on the other sites?

There are no rules Lewis.

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 19:45 #13 

Cowley_MOA
Mick wrote:
Cowley_MOA wrote:Would the exception to the rule be goods as there are members on here that are not on the other sites?

There are no rules Lewis.

The only rule is there are no rules :lol:
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 20:06 #14 

Rammie
Sorry, but I am guilty of posting a "want" on both as I was looking for a larger audience! :oops:

Time will come when this will be the one for me but at present 300+ vs 10,000+ is not really a contest.
I have a feeling one of these could be heading my way :censored: :lol:
Brian

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 20:29 #15 

Zeb
Yertiz wrote:Sorry, but I am guilty of posting a "want" on both as I was looking for a larger audience! :oops:

Time will come when this will be the one for me but at present 300+ vs 10,000+ is not really a contest.
I have a feeling one of these could be heading my way :censored: :lol:

It's not a contest, it's more about where one prefers to be and how one prefers to be treated.... ;)

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 20:33 #16 

Rammie
Zeb wrote:It's not a contest, it's more about where one prefers to be and how one prefers to be treated.... ;)

Fully understand that Zeb and certain people have had a rough ride over there.

I'm still waiting for my members pack, but I won't hold my breath! I will also not be renewing my membership when it expires, either :mad1:

As stated, personally, I feel more at home here but I would like to try and find my "want", if I can ;)
Brian

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 20:43 #17 

Zeb
I'll keep an eye out for you..... :)

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 20:46 #18 

Dallas
Yertiz wrote:
Zeb wrote:It's not a contest, it's more about where one prefers to be and how one prefers to be treated.... ;)

Fully understand that Zeb and certain people have had a rough ride over there.

I'm still waiting for my members pack, but I won't hold my breath! I will also not be renewing my membership when it expires, either :mad1:

As stated, personally, I feel more at home here but I would like to try and find my "want", if I can ;)

Funny that! I need to re-new mine but just cant bring myself to as yet, not received my members pack neither....... this club might just get the two amounts as a Donation..... :D

Yertiz! what is your want, may I ask.....

P.S......... Your avatar has slowed down a second or two, much more relaxing :lol: I did think all that door and bonnet slamming would damaged your hinges a wee bit...... :thumbsup:

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 20:49 #19 

Rammie
Dallas wrote:Funny that! I need to re-new mine but just cant bring myself to as yet, not received my members pack neither....... this club might just get the two amounts as a Donation..... :D

Yertiz! what is your want, may I ask.....

P.S......... Your avatar has slowed down a second or two, much more relaxing :lol: I did think all that door and bonnet slamming would damaged your hinges a wee bit...... :thumbsup:

Well spotted on the avatar! I found that after 2 days I not only had to replace the bonnet hinges but both front doors too, so it was too expensive to maintain that speed :lol: :lol:

My want is here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=870 not holding my breath though.

Of course, if you don't re-new next door then you have little chance of a pack. :mad1: But you knew that anyway. I have been waiting over 12 months just to order a small window sticker so a complete pack is well beyond my imagination :confused: :rolling:
Brian

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 21:01 #20