Can I recommend . . . by Tourerfogey (Page 2 of 2)

JohnDotCom
Re your fabric needs I think the best place for this would be a scrap yard.
I have earlier checked on availability through XPart and not available as just material I'm afraid.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 21:09 #21 

Dallas
Yertiz wrote:
My want is here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=870 not holding my breath though.

See other Topic..... :thumbsup:

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 21:13 #22 

Rammie
JohnDotCom wrote:Re your fabric needs I think the best place for this would be a scrap yard.
I have earlier checked on availability through XPart and not available as just material I'm afraid.

Cheers John, thanks for looking for me.

I think you are right about scrappies, I would go myself but am still laid up with Sciatica and have been for the last 2 months!! Getting bored with it now :hissyfit:
Brian

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 21:17 #23 

Rammie
Dallas wrote:
See other Topic..... :thumbsup:

Cheers...... see other topic :) :thumbsup:

(can't beat a bit of spam) :oops:
Brian

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 21:20 #24 

Mad-Monkey
I've only been posting here, I gave up reading the other site after all the Deja vu! I'd also go as far to say most, if not all, of the helpful members are already members here anyway!

Thanks guys! :)

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 22:20 #25 

JohnDotCom
We are pleased to have you all as members whether exclusively or shared with other Forums.

Don't feel that you cannot ask a question here just because you have asked it elsewhere,
there is a mountain of information and knowledgeable people here in this Community to help you in any way they can. (Sorry short of funds for loans before you ask.)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 22:26 #26 

Ragman
Was thinking more in terms of community grants!!

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 22:32 #27 

Zeb
Ragman wrote:Was thinking more in terms of community grants!!

Wot? Not a 'donation'?

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 22:40 #28 

Rammie
Can't wait for my Community membership pack to arrive :gmc:
Brian

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 22:44 #29 

Zeb
Yertiz wrote:Can't wait for my Community membership pack to arrive :gmc:

You need a pack to know you is a total member? How extraordinary...'course you could just come along to the community picnic....you can bring your own pack(ed) lunch to that event.... :D

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 22:52 #30 

Rammie
Zeb wrote:

You need a pack to know you is a total member? How extraordinary...'course you could just come along to the community picnic....you can bring your own pack(ed) lunch to that event.... :D

Well, I am going to the Rover Rally at East Kirkby, does that count?
It will be interesting to see how the various members mix on the day!
I would have thought you would be there as it's on your doorstep?
Brian

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 23:04 #31 

RRobson
i thought mick had voulenteered himself to to the cooking that day :confused: :gmc:
Tools available to local members

Injector removal tool
Auto gearbox pressure test tool
Vis tester

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 23:10 #32 

Zeb
Yertiz wrote:
Zeb wrote:

Well, I am going to the Rover Rally at East Kirkby, does that count?
It will be interesting to see how the various members mix on the day!
I would have thought you would be there as it's on your doorstep?

Indeed it is BUT it is a question of pecuniary impoverishment and how well my OH is by then...all being well Zeb will just gatecrash.... :lol:

I am sure the members will mix in the same way as they always have....you know, talk to people without being entirely sure who they are on the forum/s...it all adds to the fun...

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 23:13 #33 

Rammie
Zeb wrote:Indeed it is BUT it is a question of pecuniary impoverishment and how well my OH is by then...all being well Zeb will just gatecrash.... :lol:

I am sure the members will mix in the same way as they always have....you know, talk to people without being entirely sure who they are on the forum/s...it all adds to the fun...

Well, I hope you make it and that your other half improves, it would be good to put a face to the name. Just look out for a dirty Wedgie Blue Tourer, can't be too many of them about! ;)

I'm sure your right about various members mixing, I will have my nightstick in the car, J.I.C! :cheers:
Brian

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 06:51 #34