Can anyone with a T4 help me please. by carlpenn

• Related topics: (no related topics)

carlpenn
My ABS (Antilock Braking System) light has come on recently and I need to locate what part of the system has failed, I would love it if anyone in the Wolverhampton(ish) area could help me out. I will pay obviously and I will come to you around your timeframe, as I appreciate we all have lives outside the site etc

I am not 100% how the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) works, I know what it can do lol, but basically - if its feasible a Full Diagnostic on the Car providing you have time etc. So I can add to my evergrowing "To Do" list ;) But mainly the ABS as it needs sorting asap.

Hope I made sense, my Social Skills are not very good lol.....
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 10:13 #1 

Mad-Monkey
carlpenn wrote:My ABS light has come on recently and I need to locate what part of the system has failed, I would love it if anyone in the Wolverhampton(ish) area could help me out. I will pay obviously and I will come to you around your timeframe, as I appreciate we all have lives outside the site etc

I am not 100% how the T4 works, I know what it can do lol, but basically - if its feasible a Full Diagnostic on the Car providing you have time etc. So I can add to my evergrowing "To Do" list ;) But mainly the ABS as it needs sorting asap.

Hope I made sense, my Social Skills are not very good lol.....

I'm only down the road from you, just outside Birmingham. I'm away this weekend, but we could probably sort something out for next weekend at the latest. Just need to check my diary which mornings I'm free next week. If thats any help to you.

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 10:28 #2 

carlpenn
Next weekend should be fine -- Will need to double check with my Wife, in case she has shift's over the weekend, but at the moment I don't think she does.
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 11:22 #3