Bushmills Distillery Tour (NI) - Sunday 13th (this weekend!) by Colin_NI

Colin_NI
Ok folks, heres the next event this sunday. I have PM'd and emailed and texted every as usual, but ive posted it here incase ive missed ayone!

Its at the Bushmills distillery with the plan being to go on the tour and then head around to Portstewert onto the Portsewert stand beach with our cars to take some nice and different photos for a change, also you can either have a meal in the Bushmills distillery or a pic nic on the beach!

The plan is to meet at Bushmills after 11am, with the tour starting at 12. The tour is first come fist served so please dont be late.

"Old Bushmills" Distillery
2, Distillery Road
Bushmills
Co. Antrim
Northern Ireland
BT57 8XH

The car park is 100% free, and its £7 per adult on the tour with children and students getting a discount. Tour is bout 40min long, there is a restaurant in it if you fancy lunch afterwards but we shall debate that on the day..

After the tour the plan is to take a nice drive around the coast to Portstewert via Portrush, and then go ono the National Trust beach at portstewert where you can take your car onto it!

Its £4.50 per car or free for national trust badge holders no matter how many people are in the car, and its open until 5pm.

Hoping we get some nice photos on the day. Picnic on beach also if weather is good, if the weather is bad and not suitable for having the cars on the beach a meal in a hotel or restaurant in Portstewart.

Everyone can contact me on 0780*****1299*****408 as always (minus the **** to prevent spam etc), but if i dont answer im working in Tesco so please send me a text and I will respond on my break, eventually lol!

Colin :}
Facebook events page for NI/ROI owners -http://www.facebook.com/#%21/group.php?gid=147988158548390

Posted 09 May 2012, 14:17 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Have a great day out, don't drink too much of that firewater now. :)

Posted 09 May 2012, 14:22 #2 

kandyman
Sounds like a nice day out,

Look forward to seeing some nice pictures of cars on the beach.

Posted 09 May 2012, 17:40 #3