Being spoilt by MN190

• Related topics: (no related topics)

MN190
Well I must be doing something right at the moment as my wife arranged and paid for the following which we are enjoying this week.
Taken out on Thursday night for a nice meal in a posh restaurant.
Friday night away overnight in a nice hotel with a nice meal and including breafast and the kids stayed at home
The house was still standing and suprisingly clean and tidy when we got home
Sunday I'm getting taken out for dinner at a very nice restaurant.
Kids still happy despite not being included and I'm feeling very mellow happy with life at the moment.

Posted 28 Jul 2012, 21:06 #1 

RhodieBill
Of course, this could mean that this is all a bit of 'softening-up' for something really bad, or really expensive!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards, Bill

Posted 29 Jul 2012, 10:39 #2 

Tourerfogey
MN190 wrote:Well I must be doing something right at the moment as my wife arranged and paid for the following which we are enjoying this week.
Taken out on Thursday night for a nice meal in a posh restaurant.
Friday night away overnight in a nice hotel with a nice meal and including breafast and the kids stayed at home
The house was still standing and suprisingly clean and tidy when we got home
Sunday I'm getting taken out for dinner at a very nice restaurant.
Kids still happy despite not being included and I'm feeling very mellow happy with life at the moment.

Are you due a credit card bill shortly by any chance? . . .

Posted 29 Jul 2012, 12:38 #3 

MN190
No she pays her own bills.
But it is her fiftieth next year and I have picked up the hints on what she would like

Posted 29 Jul 2012, 12:59 #4 

Tourerfogey
I told my wife that when she reached 50 I was gonna change her for two 25s :lol:

Posted 29 Jul 2012, 13:16 #5