Beige back seat covers with pockets by rmdd

rmdd
I'm busy restyling the Mrs R75. One of the most eye catching thing is a neat and clean interior :thumbsup: . But her R75 back seat pockets are damaged and not looking very nice :shock: .

So if anyone has these parts please give me a reply or PM. O yes, I'm from Holland, so the postage to Holland is a financial detail. Point is I can't get them here in Holland. Seemes to be a rare item. I already searched for a breaker, but they all have the same damage wich I cannot repair easily.

Seen on this community but they were already sold :cry: : http://www.75ztcommunity.co.uk/75-cream-beige-seat-backs-with-pockets-sold-t469.html

Hope somebody can help me out.

Cheers, Ralph & Monique

Posted 25 Mar 2012, 14:06 #1 

yl51hfb
Second hand will just be as bad. The plastic becomes brittle and snaps when you remove them.

I have repaired them with a heat gun and glue sticks in the past. You can get them new but they are expensive.

Posted 25 Mar 2012, 14:43 #2 

rmdd
I fully agree with you yl51hfb. There is a plastic frame wich keeps the pockets in its place. Mines are broken. If only I had these two frames I could repair it the way you did.

Posted 25 Mar 2012, 14:50 #3