automatic powerfolds by nightshade

nightshade
Hi,
I have just fitted the automatic powerfold module (possibly wrong) and i`m not if i got it right. When you press unlock they unfold but when you press unlock again to open the rest of the doors they fold back. Is there any way to make the car unlock all the doors with one press.
Cheers Lee.

Posted 07 May 2011, 21:25 #1 

Duncan
Yes, you can get someone with a T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) to change the settings. Think about dropping in to the next Nano meet if it's near enough for you, someone can do it there.

Posted 07 May 2011, 21:35 #2 

Dallas
This is what I would prefer also, would be better to press just the once so to unlock all doors......

Now wheres this nano meet. :-D

Posted 07 May 2011, 22:24 #3 

Duncan
There are a few about, have a look in the events section. There's a two day 'International' in July, near Wolverhampton, and there will be at least one T4 there.

Posted 08 May 2011, 09:00 #4 

raistlin
Thank you for pointing this out Lee.

As it stands at the moment there should be a caveat at the start of the how-to explaining that the car should have single shot unlocking and that the speed locking should be disabled.

I have asked Mick to add the caveats where required :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 08 May 2011, 10:55 #5 

takestock
You could actually fool the bcu with a signal from the module to the correct output on the BCU (Body Control Unit) ( forgot which one it is Paul but installing the ultimate overides the single opening ;))
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 08 May 2011, 14:46 #6 

raistlin
takestock wrote:You could actually fool the bcu with a signal from the module to the correct output on the BCU ( forgot which one it is Paul but installing the ultimate overides the single opening ;))

It does on the OEM Ultimate Remote Dave, but the point of the Automatic Powerfolds module was that it would be completely contained within the door, not requiring the dreaded wire threading exercise through the conduit. :)

I'd guess that if anybody was considering threading wires through into the body of the car you'd probably be considering the Ultimate Remote rather than the Automatic Powerfolds setup... maybe?
Paul

Posted 08 May 2011, 14:58 #7 

nightshade
Hi,
Thank`s for the replies and advice, at least i didn`t wire it wrong. If it`s ok i would like to attend the nano meet near Wolverhampton.
Thanks
Lee

Posted 09 May 2011, 09:30 #8 

raistlin
nightshade wrote:If it`s ok i would like to attend the nano meet near Wolverhampton.

Make a post in the nano-meet thread please Lee :) Looking forward to meeting you.

If possible please let us know in your post whether you'll be there for all the weekend or just part and also which tasks you think can be done on your car.

Any questions just ask :D
Paul

Posted 09 May 2011, 12:55 #9