Austin Garages, Staffs. by Roverite

Roverite
Ian Elliott of the Rover Sports Register has given me http://www.austingarages.co.uk to have a look at. Does any member know of, or use, what seems to be a well organized concern and who deals with R40s?

They also have links to many of the BMC to MGR car clubs. The Community is not on there; does the 'committee' think it is worth adding?

Roverite

Posted 07 Mar 2013, 13:25 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Austin Garages have been on our list of "People you really can't do without" since we started the community forum in June 2010. austin-garages-t457.html
I was under the impression there was a reciprocal link on their site, perhaps they have a reason for not adding us. :confused:

Posted 07 Mar 2013, 13:52 #2 

Gate Keeper
It might just be an admin oversight. I have read in the past on another forum that a few of the members had their 75 repairs carried out there and reported a warm friendliness and attention to detail. Such quality of work does not come cheap.

Posted 07 Mar 2013, 20:42 #3 

woolleysox
I can recommend Nick & Jean at Austins I have used them several times. Always found them very helpful nice cup of coffee while he sorts it and his prices are always competitive.
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 08 Mar 2013, 21:41 #4 

JakeWilson
I am normally very reluctant to suggest a mechanic, but Nick's work is superb! I've seen his work first hand and was very impressed!

Posted 09 Mar 2013, 09:35 #5 

starbug2
Austin garages are very good i've used them many times

Posted 26 Mar 2013, 01:17 #6 

Jezzer 1
I get them to look at all my cars. There is almost nothing Nick does not know aboutRovers and MGs. He will try to repair something rather than automatically replace it, so I cannot recommend him highly enough. Jean always offers tea and coffed, so a great, friendly place to go when you need work.

Best Regards,
Jeremy

Posted 27 Mar 2013, 15:12 #7