Anyone Near Breaston Derbyshire?? by DeuxGazoles (Page 1 of 4)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

DeuxGazoles
Ok so the Exeter car's sold but just found another in Breaston Derbyshire....................it's a high miler but a very tidy looking car & it's the rare Luxury Edition. Anyone nearby could have a quick squint for me????
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 21:49 #1 

Rammie
DeuxGazoles wrote:Ok so the Exeter car's sold but just found another in Breaston Derbyshire....................it's a high miler but a very tidy looking car & it's the rare Luxury Edition. Anyone nearby could have a quick squint for me????

Hi Col,
I'm not far from there, is it a private or garage?

May be able to have a gander for you.
Brian

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 21:57 #2 

DeuxGazoles
Yertiz wrote:
DeuxGazoles wrote:Ok so the Exeter car's sold but just found another in Breaston Derbyshire....................it's a high miler but a very tidy looking car & it's the rare Luxury Edition. Anyone nearby could have a quick squint for me????

Hi Col,

You would be considered a first rate gentleman if you could ;)
It's a garage.........D.A. White Cars, 18 Stevenson Ave, Breaston......................viewing by appointment only.

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 22:03 #3 

1gp
me too not far away....

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 22:28 #4 

RRobson
iirc, there is an excellent how to on viewing cars somewhere on here :mrgreen: :gmc:
Tools available to local members

Injector removal tool
Auto gearbox pressure test tool
Vis tester

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 22:33 #5 

Rammie
RRobson wrote:iirc, there is an excellent how to on viewing cars somewhere on here :mrgreen: :gmc:

Hmmm, wasn't that "pinched" from another site?? :?: :oops: :gmc:
Brian

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 23:28 #6 

Rammie
DeuxGazoles wrote:
Yertiz wrote:

Hi Col,

You would be considered a first rate gentleman if you could ;)
It's a garage.........D.A. White Cars, 18 Stevenson Ave, Breaston......................viewing by appointment only.

Col, I could not possibly be party to you getting rid of Grovey for one of those "Swedish Lumps" :!: :!: :2:
For a start the CD will only play Abba songs and the traffic reports are all in gibberish. You might have to ask RoverOwner in Sweden to pop over for a viewing :stirer:
BUT, if you would like to identify which model you are thinking about. these are gone according to their website. :mad1:
2002 52 Reg VOLVO V70 2.4 D5 SE SOLD
1996 P Reg VOLVO 960 3.0 CD Luxury SOLD
1997 R Reg VOLVO S90 Luxury Edition SOLD
1997 R Reg VOLVO V90 Luxury Edition STILL AVAILABLE

Or could be another one of course but give me a shout if I can assist, won't be a full RAC check as I know nothing about them. Only a bit about Rover's.
Brian

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 23:50 #7 

DeuxGazoles
Tis the last one on your list the V90........................No RAC report required I just need to know does it look as good in real life as the photos suggest or is it a bit of a shed & does it drive ok :confused:
That straight six should be like silk & should pull like a train
4 Speed auto box gearchanges should be almost undetectable
The door-cards have a habbit of going wrinkly on the top
And just generally is the interior tidy & is the body nice & straight

I'll ring them later & ask about it & let you know ;)

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 07:09 #8 

Rammie
DeuxGazoles wrote:Tis the last one on your list the V90........................No RAC report required I just need to know does it look as good in real life as the photos suggest or is it a bit of a shed & does it drive ok :confused:
That straight six should be like silk & should pull like a train
4 Speed auto box gearchanges should be almost undetectable
The door-cards have a habbit of going wrinkly on the top
And just generally is the interior tidy & is the body nice & straight

I'll ring them later & ask about it & let you know ;)

Ok Colin, Let me know how it goes.
regards
Brian
Brian

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 07:15 #9 

DeuxGazoles
Well it's still available & the seller describes it as in far better condition than it deserves to be at that mileage, so I'll just await the story from my intrepid reporter & maybe put a deposit on it :mrgreen:

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 10:02 #10 

Rammie
DeuxGazoles wrote:Well it's still available & the seller describes it as in far better condition than it deserves to be at that mileage, so I'll just await the story from my intrepid reporter & maybe put a deposit on it :mrgreen:

Do you know how much grief I am going to get if you proceed with this :?: :?: :!: ;)
Brian

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 10:26 #11 

DeuxGazoles
Yertiz wrote:
DeuxGazoles wrote:Well it's still available & the seller describes it as in far better condition than it deserves to be at that mileage, so I'll just await the story from my intrepid reporter & maybe put a deposit on it :mrgreen:

Do you know how much grief I am going to get if you proceed with this :?: :?: :!: ;)

It's ok Brian I wont tell em it was you :mrgreen:

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 10:40 #12 

Rammie
DeuxGazoles wrote:
Yertiz wrote:

It's ok Brian I wont tell em it was you :mrgreen:

Righto, but I think it's too late!! I will be :censored: from EVERY MGR forum, forever :2:
Brian

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 11:07 #13 

DeuxGazoles
Yertiz wrote:
Righto, but I think it's too late!! I will be :censored: from EVERY MGR forum, forever :2:

That's not a problem we'll just start a new break-away forum.......................Oh that's been done before :oops: (in hiding now)

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 11:24 #14 

Rammie
DeuxGazoles wrote:
Yertiz wrote:

That's not a problem we'll just start a new break-away forum.......................Oh that's been done before :oops: (in hiding now)

Hehehehe, very good, :clap: see you would miss all that :lol:
Brian

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 11:36 #15 

Chiffon Huileux
:panic: NO NO NO Stop this V***o nonesenceImage

Heres me trying to SAVE GROVEY and you are all assisting Mr Gazoles in his search for Swedish gubbinsImage
I must say I'm very disappointedImage
Anyone want to stroke my Chinese Bear?

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 16:16 #16 

Rammie
Yertiz wrote:
Col, I could not possibly be party to you getting rid of Grovey for one of those "Swedish Lumps" :!: :!: :2:
For a start the CD will only play Abba songs and the traffic reports are all in gibberish. You might have to ask RoverOwner in Sweden to pop over for a viewing :stirer:

I did try, honest :stirer:
Brian

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 16:21 #17 

Chiffon Huileux
Yeah yeah. It really looked like he had to beg and plead with youImage
Anyone want to stroke my Chinese Bear?

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 16:43 #18 

Rammie
Chiffon Huileux wrote:Yeah yeah. It really looked like he had to beg and plead with youImage

Well, we will have to see what his thoughts are following my report :oops:
Brian

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 16:48 #19 

DeuxGazoles
Cheers Brian for your help today....................tricky decision time now :confused: :confused: oh what to do what to do

Thanks again Brian
Regards
Col

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 19:46 #20