A 75 that may interest a fellow member. by Roverite

Roverite
I belong to the Rover Sports Register and in the last few editions of their bi-monthly magazine, 'Freewheel', there has been a 75 advertised and which I am surprised is still for sale. The advert is as follows:-

Rover 75 Connoisseur 2.5 V6 1999 Automatic. Moonstone with Sea Green leather trim, white piping and wood effect facia. (I think this might be a proper wood dash). 17" Serpentine wheels, 21364 miles. One lady owner, laid up for 5 years, now MOT'd. TV, Satnav, sunroof,electric everything. In superb showroom condition with cherished number plate, M44 ARM available if required. £4995. Tel: 01274 588441 (Shipley)

When it was first put up for sale, I think it was stated that it had been 're-commissiond', with new cam-belts etc. If my memory serves me correctly, it was bought for his wife, who became ill, so the car wasn't used much and he couldn't bring himself to sell it.

It is listed in the magazine I received yesterday, so I assume it is still available. Good luck to any member that is fortunate enough to do a deal.

Roverite.

Posted 28 Apr 2013, 08:41 #1