75&ZT Enthusiasts' Magazine -Printed version now for sale. by Zeb

Zeb
Hope you don't mind me mentioning this!

For those of you interested there are now high quality, glossy, printed versions of the magazine for sale next door. Two V8 articles - Tim's and Bernard's - and a whole host of other interesting stuff too! Restorations, events, reviews etc. Copies are £7.00 posted. A few members on here have already purchased some copies and no doubt will be able to tell you what they think!

Unfortunately, it has come to our attention that the very mention of this publication on the Owners Club will result in summary deletion of your thread.....so you know it MUST be good... :-D

Please do get your orders in early as these are now selling fast...

Posted 14 Dec 2013, 14:03 #1 

JohnDotCom
No surprises there then Carl.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 15 Dec 2013, 10:36 #2 

Zeb
Hello John! Good to see you out n about! :-)

It would have been so nice if, just this once, the OC could have put the benefit of the members first...the magazine has been written by members of ALL the 75 / ZT clubs and it was written for everybody...members of the Enthusiasts or not. Lots of good stuff in it too of course! :-)

Posted 15 Dec 2013, 15:12 #3 

coupelover
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie on this site (been on the 75/ZT forum for a while though) these mag,s are a great idea, although very expensive ( due to the low numbers printed I guess) . I used to belong to the Capri international club years ago (3 litre S and 2 2.8i's) and couldn't wait for the monthly magazine to drop through my door.
Can anyone tell me where I can order a copy from?
P.S
A merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you all.

Posted 16 Dec 2013, 23:43 #4 

Dave
You need to visit the www.75-ZT.com link in Carl's post (or indeed now, in this one!)

Posted 17 Dec 2013, 13:51 #5 

Dragrad
Freely available here
[url]
http://www.75-zt.com/magazine/75zt_magazine.pdf[/url]
Andrew aka Dragrad

To be born Welsh, is to be born privileged, not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but with music in your blood & poetry in your soul. CYMRU AM BYTH!!

Posted 18 Dec 2013, 02:28 #6 

Zeb
Oh the irony...would have been nice to see that link on the OC Andrew....

The link has been updated and now gives you the option of buying a copy - £7.00 posted to UK addresses - or downloading a non-printable PDF version for free.

(Please note, future downloadable editions will be £3.00)

Posted 18 Dec 2013, 10:28 #7 

Last edited by Zeb on 18 Dec 2013, 14:09, edited 1 time in total.

Roverite
This really is a 'must have' for the R40 enthusiast. It may seem a little expensive, but it is top quality and, if there is any profit, it will go to the other Enthusiast's projects. Hopefully, it will be a great success, allowing greater volumes, resulting in lower pricing. I find there is nothing better than sitting in an armchair and reading a nice printed magazine, much better than looking at it on a computer screen; I know, old fashioned or what!

Roverite.

Posted 18 Dec 2013, 13:15 #8 

Zeb
ONE COPY now available on Ebay too.. :-)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1007267449

Posted 18 Dec 2013, 17:49 #9 

starbug2
got mine :-)

Posted 23 Dec 2013, 08:25 #10