75 now Sold, but I'm sticking around! by Dallas

Dallas
Well! I've been meaning to tell you all that I have now sold my beloved 75, she has been gone for some weeks now. :gmc:

As some of you may know that I had been considering selling her for some time, but I just couldn't make that final decision. Well! I finally did and she now has a new owner and a new home, lovely gentlemen owner who is going to take great care of her as this I put in the bill of sale (otherwise I would NOT of sold her if he had disagreed). :clap:

Anyways! I would just like to say to you all a big sincere thank you for all your help and support over these past 3 years, I have had some fun and many a humorous friendly banter episode across the forum. I have certainly learnt and absorbed so much about these beautiful cars that I will for sure get another some time in the future. I know I didn't attend any of the meets and share tea, biscuits, cake and pies with the crew but I still feel that I know some of you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You can be sure I will still hand-around on here and show my face from time to time, I like to see what you lot are getting up to. I like to read who is doing what to their motors and why as is does bring enjoyment to read of ones pleasures.

So its not bye really! you cant get rid of me that easy.............. :cheers:

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 21:20 #1 

kandyman
Glad your staying around, it's. It all about the cars.

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 22:58 #2 

geesmith
I'm still hanging around too. :D

...will you adapt your avatar so the bonnet closes and the car vanishes?

Posted 11 Mar 2012, 18:13 #3 

Dallas
geesmith wrote:I'm still hanging around too. :D

...will you adapt your avatar so the bonnet closes and the car vanishes?

Now thats an idea.............. :thumbsup:

Posted 12 Mar 2012, 21:39 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
You'll be back in the fold before you know it, glad you're sticking around. :)

Posted 12 Mar 2012, 21:53 #5 

geesmith
I'm looking at what cars are available to replace the Mazda 2 and keep getting 75's and ZT's..... that won't really fit the bill for mrs geesmith.

Posted 12 Mar 2012, 23:30 #6