2011 Model Year Honda CBR125R For Sale. by Aurora MG

Aurora MG
I was bought for my birthday this year a new 2011 model year version of the Honda CBR125R. When I was looking at them before Christmas I said to the salesman that I only wanted it for a bit of fun on dry sunny days but with one thing & another like prepping the MG Montego for shows & other commitments has meant that I have hardly used the bike so may as well pass it on.
It is the black model (latest style) & I was amongst the first or even possibly the very first member of public to have this new model delivered (30-03-11) so is an 11reg.

It quite literally is still brand new having only covered 69 miles (sixty nine), none of which were on a wet road. It was coated in Autoglym Hi-Definition Wax & has the Honda Racing tank protector pads fitted. It also comes with a 3rd year warranty with it.
There is not a mark on this bike.
Cost new £3200 (excluding the extra warranty) will search to see what that was.
I am asking £2795. I feel somewhat ungratefull for selling this but it is pointless just letting it sit there!.
I have taken pictures of it & will post them up if anyone is interested. There will also be pictures on Honda's website.

Also available is a Shark helmet which has only been worn 3 or 4 times that cost £170. & a proper protective jacket worn twice (cost £85), trousers once or twice (cost £80), gloves - never used (cost £35),Proper protective full height boots that cost £180 that have been worn 3 times.

Posted 30 Sep 2011, 10:10 #1