This is my pride and joy, a 2004 (54) MG ZT+ CDTi with the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) map. She's done just under 155k and had the clutch replaced about 2 years ago at a cost of over £900.
I have many bills and receipts for her.
Never failed an MOT and only ever had 1 advisory (worn tyre).
Some brief details of my car.
*Just been serviced.
* Recently refurbished headlights.
* Full Hi-Line stereo.
* Black leather and alcantara interior.
* Real walnut dash.
* Electric rear blind.
* MOT until April 2017.
* Some service stamps in the book.
Only bad points are...
* Couple of scuffs to front bumper, but not massively noticeable.
* Alloys could do with a refurb.
Thanks for looking.
I'm Lord of the Manor, and have the title to prove it.