16" Union alloy wheel x2 - ideal as a spare **ALL SOLD** by Bolin

Bolin
**ALL SOLD**

These are my remaining original Union alloy wheels that my car had fitted when I bought it.

Ideal as a full sized spare - much better than a spacesaver which limits you to 50mph or a can of goo that won't help if you dent a rim over a pothole.

They are used, so do have the usual markings, some of which have been touched in - some kerbing, small stonechips etc. The top one has a couple of patches where the paint has been touched up plus a patch of flaking, and the bottom one has a small ding which I only noticed after the tyre was removed, and a bit of kerbing. However, they do look reasonably good. :) An alloy wheel cleaner product may remove the remaining black tar spots, brake dust etc.

I have better quality photos, those above have been scaled down in size. If you would like to see the full resolution photos, please PM me with your email address and I will email them to you. :)

£25 each

I can send these by 3-5 day courier for £7.80 (so £32.80 in total) or they can be collected from north east Hampshire/Fleet services on the M3.

Payment by cash, Paypal, cheque or bank transfer.

**ALL SOLD**

Posted 07 Apr 2013, 23:53 #1 

Last edited by Bolin on 13 Sep 2014, 09:05, edited 6 times in total.

Roverite
I would be interested in at least one, if you don't sell them. I purchased two a couple of years ago, to replace my space-saver and to enable two to be shod with winter tyres. I would just keep yours for spares if nobody else wants them. We sometimes come down to Swindon and Surrey, when I could collect them. PM me if, or when, you have to get rid of them.

Roverite.

Posted 22 Apr 2013, 12:28 #2 

Bolin
Thanks Roverite. I'm really wanting to sell these though, and don't have to get rid of them soon (although the space would be welcome). Hopefully I'll get some takers once I have looked at courier costs.

Posted 23 Apr 2013, 16:05 #3 

Bolin
Two left.

Posted 04 Jul 2013, 18:23 #4 

Bolin
Just a bump for these, anybody need a spare Union alloy? ;)

Edit: **ALL SOLD**

Posted 02 Nov 2013, 09:10 #5