14th April 2013 75 & ZT Enthusiasts Inaugural Meet by Zeb (Page 1 of 2)

Zeb
Zeb wrote:[centre]The 75 & ZT Enthusiasts Ensemble.

'Ensemble': A unit or group of complementary parts that contribute to a single effect....hence
in conjunction with the 75ZT Community, the Two-Sixties and Club Seventyfive! :-D

RAF Cosford - Sunday 14th April 2013

It seemed only fitting to hold our first major event following the Pride of Longbridge on the Saturday.

The RAF Museum at Cosford will be the venue for our gathering on the Sunday in order to make it an even more worthwhile trip for the those travelling
some distance. It is also in itself a fantastic venue!

A warm welcome awaits all who have an interest in the long-term future of the cars! Old friends and new...

The sole charge for the event is the parking - so a grand total of £3.50 and entry to the museum is free!

There will be representatives from 75 & ZT Enthusiasts on hand for your enquiries along with our tech advisers.

We will be announcing other special features and guests for this event over the next few months.......

...and maybe some other surprises too.... :-D

For further information please look here:

http://forums.75-zt.com

please click the on the following link to register: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... VTF3eGc6MQ

and for more information on RAF Cosford do have a look here: http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/

Also, if there is sufficient interest, we will look into organising a group venue/activity for the Saturday evening.[/centre]

Posted 08 Sep 2012, 16:59 #1 

Zeb
Link to register for this now working properly..... :roll: :-D

Posted 10 Sep 2012, 15:31 #2 

starbug2
sounds interesting , i'll look into it but to early to say either way

Posted 15 Sep 2012, 12:33 #3 

Zeb
You HAVE to come....you are the official photographer! :-D

Posted 25 Sep 2012, 21:52 #4 

al_dente
Zeb, someone's spelt Tourer wrong on the vehicle type drop down on the sign up form.

Posted 25 Sep 2012, 22:43 #5 

Zeb
That'll be Jake...:-? Cheers Al...will get it sorted! Btw...the next time you are passing do drop in!

Posted 25 Sep 2012, 22:57 #6 

al_dente
My folks live about a mile from your place. I was telling Jake I'd walked past your house and admired the ZTT. Didn't know it was you.

Probably be Xmas next time I'm home again.

I live about 3 miles from Cosford btw, so if you need anyone to visit them for some reason, let me know.

Posted 25 Sep 2012, 23:11 #7 

Zeb
Jake mentioned you had relatives nearby! Many thanks for the offer re Cosford - we will keep that in mind!

Posted 25 Sep 2012, 23:15 #8 

JakeWilson
Thanks for letting us know about the typo - now corrected!

Posted 25 Sep 2012, 23:42 #9 

Duncan
We also have a couple of people who work at Cosford, so plenty of useful contacts around!

Posted 26 Sep 2012, 05:59 #10 

starbug2
Zeb wrote:You HAVE to come....you are the official photographer! :-D

Who me :thumbsup: what do i know about such things , i never take many photos .......just a few . hundred or so :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted 26 Sep 2012, 19:39 #11 

BingleyThe75
Signed up :) I'm looking forward to it.
In a cold world, it's a warm place,
Where you know that you're supposed to be.

Posted 25 Oct 2012, 03:38 #12 

starbug2
only just noticed its on after POL , so i expect a few doing both and why not

Posted 25 Oct 2012, 19:56 #13 

Zeb
More the merrier! Yes, deliberately linked in to POL.... ;)

BingleyThe75....you are welcome to sign up to the 75 & ZT Enthusiasts as well as the meet...

Posted 25 Oct 2012, 20:01 #14 

starbug2
i should certainly show my face if club 75 is involved and even you lot on here....lol

Posted 25 Oct 2012, 20:10 #15 

BingleyThe75
I will do Zeb. Should be a good weekend, hopefully get a few good pics of the car over the weekend. Think I might be put to shame bodywork wise though. Daily driver, with 126,000 on the clock, and it's showing that now. Cleans up well, but the dents and marks show up. But we'll see.
In a cold world, it's a warm place,
Where you know that you're supposed to be.

Posted 31 Oct 2012, 06:30 #16 

Zeb
My 190 is a daily driver - after nearly 9 years and 100k+ it is also starting to show so you'll noy be alone! Well...unless I get the V8 back on the road by then!

Posted 31 Oct 2012, 07:32 #17 

JakeWilson
And if you do, my 140k Contemporary will be there, so you won't be alone don't worry! :-D

Posted 31 Oct 2012, 11:17 #18 

Mintman
Will attend :thumbsup: :cheers:

Posted 16 Jan 2013, 15:51 #19 

Zeb
Nice one! Can you click on the link on the advert and let us have a few details Mintman? Ta muchly! :-D

Posted 16 Jan 2013, 15:57 #20