ZT clutch gone ! by Trebor

Trebor
oh dear oh dear oh dear, after about £1000 spent on discs, pads, tyres , MOT and LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) conversion, and with car running fine and dandy, this morning the clutch has gone, only 66k on the clock but it is an 02 car so 12 years old.
It will be recovered from my wifes place of work in West Bromwich later today and bought back home, good start to my holiday !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Sep 2014, 13:00 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
That's really bad luck Rob, feel for you. :(

Posted 04 Sep 2014, 13:37 #2 

PaulT
Oooh, you should not really expect it to go with those miles on the clock.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 04 Sep 2014, 13:44 #3 

woolleysox
Blimey Rob that's bad luck.
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 04 Sep 2014, 17:24 #4 

raistlin
We're in Devon this week Rob but if you're intending to fix it yourself I can give you a hand next week.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 04 Sep 2014, 17:45 #5 

Trebor
Thanks for the offer Paul but a good friend of mine will be doing it next week whilst I am in Wales. I had intended to go in the ZT now its returning the equivalent of 44mpg, but will now be in the diesel instead

ZT is now recovered back home

Hope you are having a good time
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Sep 2014, 21:59 #6