Posted 17 Oct 2010, 19:59 #1 

kandyman
Very nice Zeb.

Posted 17 Oct 2010, 20:51 #2 

Tourerfogey
Are you parting with her then, Carl?

Posted 17 Oct 2010, 21:37 #3 

Zeb
Tourerfogey wrote:Are you parting with her then, Carl?

Evening Basil....quite probably...local LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) outlet has shut down and the not-quite-so-local outlet has rocketed price of LPG as they have near monopoly... :?

That said, she is running beautifully and I have yet to find a diesel ZT-T that matches her spec and in the right colour / mileage / condition...

Posted 17 Oct 2010, 21:47 #4 

Dave
Is your middle name Michael?

I assume it must be as you have a personal plate with your initials on it! :mrgreen:

(Nice car btw - we have an LPG station half a mile from us, so if you want to give it to me.....!)

Posted 18 Oct 2010, 16:19 #5 

Tourerfogey
Carl, you really shouldn't sell this beast - I guarantee you will regret it. Better to 'mothball' it for a while and get a cheap runabout to use.

Oh, and you have a pm (or will have shortly) :)

Posted 19 Oct 2010, 12:05 #6 

Zeb
Basil...I have the V8 for posterity....this one is the workhorse and has to earn its keep....so.... :?

Posted 19 Oct 2010, 17:39 #7 

Jürgen
Zeb wrote:Basil...I have the V8 for posterity....this one is the workhorse and has to earn its keep....so.... :?

This is looking really good for a workhorse, Carl. :thumbsup:

Posted 20 Oct 2010, 15:54 #8 

Tourerfogey
Jürgen wrote:
Zeb wrote:Basil...I have the V8 for posterity....this one is the workhorse and has to earn its keep....so.... :?

Does look good (especially compared to mine :( ) but Zeb did forget to clean under the arches though (bit like not washing behind your ears... )

Posted 20 Oct 2010, 18:29 #9 

Zeb
Tourerfogey wrote:
Jürgen wrote:

Does look good (especially compared to mine :( ) but Zeb did forget to clean under the arches though (bit like not washing behind your ears... )

Very true... :D I just ran out of time...the day was dedicated to doing just the paintwork.....and a very long day it was too.... :bed:

Posted 20 Oct 2010, 20:28 #10 

GagHalfrunt
That's nice.... you don't see many Red Mk2s about which is a shame as they look great.

Posted 27 Oct 2010, 10:04 #11