You can post your car pics in your own threads by Mick

Mick
(Site Admin)
No need to cram your pics into one thread. You can if you wish have a thread each for your own car pics. This whole big empty forum is for pics of your car so go ahead and fill it up....................... Please. :thumbsup: :clap: :cheers:

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 09:09 #1 

DeuxGazoles
Well I keep trying but it keeps telling me they're too big even though when I click properties they are well under the required dimensions :confused: I know it's my fault but I just want to know how I can rectify the problem :panic:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 13:20 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
DeuxGazoles wrote:Well I keep trying but it keeps telling me they're too big even though when I click properties they are well under the required dimensions :confused: I know it's my fault but I just want to know how I can rectify the problem :panic:

What size are they and how are you trying to put them in a post. As attachments or linked from an external host? PM for my email address if you are still having trouble and I will sort them out for you.

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 15:13 #3 

kevin
Mick wrote:No need to cram your pics into one thread. You can if you wish have a thread each for your own car pics. This whole big empty forum is for pics of your car so go ahead and fill it up....................... Please. :thumbsup: :clap: :cheers:

pic's of my car each time I clean it will soon fill it up. :) :spam:

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 14:19 #4