Yorkshire workshop meet by takestock

takestock
Hi all Andy Willi and John of A&L Automotive are having a meet at the workshops which is free to all on SATURDAY 14TH MAY from 8-30 am
The workshop will be open as normal, if anybody is requiring work then let Andy and John know.
Diagnostic computer (not T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) but Sykes Pickivant equ ) free to all members.
Tyres and tyre changing machine
Wheel balancing 4 wheel laser alignment and now a shot blaster on site
Tea , coffee making facilities, cafe over the road OR free delivery from sandwich shop
DONT FORGET THE CAKES AND BISCUITS.
THE ADRRESS IS
UNIT 6&8 HOLMROYD ROAD
CARCROFT
DONCASTER
DN6 7BH.
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 09 May 2011, 11:41 #1 

geesmith
Aha! about time I got my tracking sorted.... I'll check if they can accommodate that.

Posted 09 May 2011, 12:15 #2 

Dallas
Yorkshire! :-o why cant Yorkshire be closer to me, I would luv to come and I would bring many Biscuits and cakes. :-D

I was thinking of painting my Rear Suspension arms with some Black Rust Paint protector, I have my MOT this week and the arms are looking a bit rusty (I think one arm was an advisory last year).

Does anybody have the same problem with their Rear Suspension Arms and how bad have they got to be to fail an MOT?

Can you still buy them new?
......and for how much?

Thanks fellas!
Should I start a new topic about this?

Posted 09 May 2011, 20:16 #3 

starbug2
i'm going this time :scared: :lol:

Posted 10 May 2011, 16:31 #4 

Duncan
Apparently I was there, it seems.

I do hate it when people take the piss out of me, I turn all tetchy and take my ball home.

Posted 15 May 2011, 17:56 #5 

starbug2
i was there and i didn't take many photos but i'm in a few :thumbsup: a good day with good folk

Posted 15 May 2011, 19:22 #6