y reg 75 tourer conn se 2.5 lpg conv. **SOLD**. by carlpenn

carlpenn
we have a tourer in green with sandstone trim. fully loaded with powerfolds, traction control, lpg conversion, memory seat, sunroof. 86 or 89 k on clock - i forget which. needs a little tlc, sunroof leaks and passenger mirror not functioning all the time. trader wants 700 For it. will pop pictures up later i am at work right now.
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 13:10 #1 

Last edited by carlpenn on 11 Jul 2012, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.

carlpenn

Upgrades:

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 17:02 #2 

carlpenn

Upgrades:

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 17:08 #3 

kandyman
What's the square button in the drivers cup holder ?

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 17:25 #4 

carlpenn
kandyman wrote:What's the square button in the drivers cup holder ?

It is the LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) Switch thingy. Would have been better with a 5 Hole trim panel and stick it inbetween the Traction control and cruise control but alas, they thought it cool to stick it there !!
Upgrades:

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 18:46 #5 

Duncan
Some car is that. Probably cheaper to run than my diesel as well.

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 19:36 #6 

carlpenn
Duncan wrote:Some car is that. Probably cheaper to run than my diesel as well.

Has 10 Months MOT and just had rear springs done too.

The Car is lovely, needs some TLC, it is smelling damp due to the Sunroof leaking, but get that sorted and dry out the carpets shouldn't be a hard job. The Passenger side powerfold may be a faulty wire or something simple. I had a look at the loadspace, the Cover has no handle and the net is a bit iffy, which is a shame. The rear seat squab drinks holder surround has come away too.

Ignoring those though, it could be a brilliant motor for a Member, with a little work ;)

Also it runs beautifully, sounds awesome (I love the 2.5 when it revs, sounds evil!!)

I was very, very tempted but wouldn't be able to round up £700 quid that quick, with going on Holiday in two weeks, I doubt my Tourer would fetch that if I could sell it that quick......

Oh the Fan works too, first thing I checked lol !!
Upgrades:

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 20:24 #7 

guru
Blimey that's very tempting just to run it and then use it for spares! Does it have any tax?
2003 MG ZT-T 190 with LPG!
1991 Rover mk1c Rover Sterling
2004 mk2 MG ZS 180 with LPG

Posted 10 Jul 2012, 23:01 #8 

carlpenn
Hi Guru, it doesn't have Tax, just run out at the end of June. The Car is now sold as well ;)
Upgrades:

Posted 11 Jul 2012, 16:42 #9 

MrDoodles
carlpenn wrote:Hi Guru, it doesn't have Tax, just run out at the end of June. The Car is now sold as well ;)

Just out of interest, what did it make? :?:

Posted 11 Jul 2012, 17:09 #10 

carlpenn
MrDoodles wrote:
carlpenn wrote:Hi Guru, it doesn't have Tax, just run out at the end of June. The Car is now sold as well ;)

Not sure yet, I haven't seen the Trader who was selling it. I will ask the Office today if I don't see him. We have another two cars in, both 75's one a T Reg 2.5 V6 and another one, a 53 Plate, not sure what spec it is, haven't looked at it yet. The T Reg is a tad scruffy inside, but has original Saloon Roof Bars in the Boot !! It sounds quite sweet as well. Haven't heard the 53 Plate running.

This link here: http://www.sma-group.co.uk/locations/birmingham Will take you to our SIte, just use the Drop downs on the left and select Rover and 75 then check what we have. There was quite a few 75's in yesterday amongst all our branches. The site appears to be down this morning, or at least when I just tried it.
Upgrades:

Posted 12 Jul 2012, 07:20 #11 

carlpenn
MrDoodles wrote:

It made £625.
Upgrades:

Posted 12 Jul 2012, 16:46 #12 

MrDoodles
carlpenn wrote:
MrDoodles wrote:

It made £625.

A lot of car for the money!

Posted 12 Jul 2012, 17:49 #13