WTD. Parking Sensor ECU by DeuxGazoles

DeuxGazoles
Has anyone got a spare one? I've got a full kit for another member but the ECU (Engine Control Unit) doesn't send the bleep to the bleeper :confused: I've tried my local yards but drawn a blank & I've been trying to catch my electronics wizard mate but to no avail.............I'm supposed to be delivering the full set up at next weekend's nano meet :em: :panic: :hissyfit: :mad1: :nurse:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 21:28 #1 

James.uk
I have one you can have Colin.. :)

Part number YWC 105 180 Made in Germany?

EMC type no: a0047

HWO1 SW1 .2 CODE 02
1107015/02/51

The unit is black in colour.. ;)

Is that what you need?? If so PM me an address and i will send if ya like.. Or.. Dependant on where the meet is, you could pick it up en route? I am just off the M67 East of Manchester (M67 is off the M60) .. :)

Same price you were going to charge me for a Cruise ECU. that was FREE!! And thanks again to you and Lewis for the kind offer.. :thumbsup:

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 23:29 #2 

DeuxGazoles
James.uk wrote:I have one you can have Colin.. :)

Part number YWC 105 180 Made in Germany?

EMC type no: a0047

HWO1 SW1 .2 CODE 02
1107015/02/51

The unit is black in colour.. ;)

Is that what you need?? If so PM me an address and i will send if ya like.. Or.. Dependant on where the meet is, you could pick it up en route? I am just off the M67 East of Manchester (M67 is off the M60) .. :)

Same price you were going to charge me for a Cruise ECU. that was FREE!! And thanks again to you and Lewis for the kind offer.. :thumbsup:

Thankyou kind sir but I may not need it now as I've realised what the problem is but haven't yet proved it :confused: so if I'm wrong I'll give you a shout :gmc:

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 17:26 #3 

James.uk
Colin, to find the problem just look in a mirror ya plonker! :P :lol:

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 18:14 #4 

DeuxGazoles
James.uk wrote:Colin, to find the problem just look in a mirror ya plonker! :P :lol:

Oooooh I'll slap your legs for you :mrgreen:

What it is or at least I think so is the ECU on my car is different & my car has the sounder in the instrument panel as opposed to the separate little black speaker under the rear shelf of the saloon therefore I reckon the pulse is different & my sounder doesn't get the message so I'm going to shove the wires from the separate speaker into the plug & try that ;)

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 18:33 #5 

James.uk
My car is a saloon and also uses the dash built in speaker. But I needed the other brown/beige colour ECU to get my parking sensors to work. :( :confused:

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 23:26 #6 

DeuxGazoles
James.uk wrote:My car is a saloon and also uses the dash built in speaker. But I needed the other brown/beige colour ECU to get my parking sensors to work. :( :confused:

I'll keep my eyes open when I'm scrapyarding ;)...........it's light grey by the way :)

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 07:44 #7 

James.uk
Colin.. He said:-

>>>it's light grey by the way <<<

Oh really? .. well thank you Colin.. :whump: :D

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 14:28 #8