Would like to say Hello by Blue Genie

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Blue Genie
Well, as title. Would like to say hello. Own a MG ZT 160+ and still gtting used to ownership. Live in Aberdeen area and see a few other ZT/75 's on the go but not so no sure if the owners are members on here. Anyway, hi every one.

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 15:32 #1 

Cowley_MOA
Hello and Welcome to the community!
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 15:34 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Hi BG

Quite a few members in Scotland I'm sure you'll run into some. Not literally. :)

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 15:47 #3 

James.uk
Ellow Blue Genie, and welcome to the club.

Don't worry too much about about owning an MG ZT, we all make mistakes, just save up and get a nice Rover 75 and you will be fine. :)

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 15:53 #4 

Blue Genie
LOL James, I bought the car with out any prior insight of them. Just knew I loved the shape and when (Blue Genie) the car came up fo sale i jumped in. Trophy Blue in colour, hence his name.

I am known as Lost Soul on another site to let you all know. No hidden cards.

Thanks for the welcome!

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 16:05 #5 

Zeb
Hello. :)

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 18:42 #6 

takestock
Hi Mr Genie sir, welcome to the community forum, if we can help in anyway just ask :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 18:52 #7 

James.uk
*Thinks "lost soul" is quite an appropriate name for an MG ZT owner..* ;) :D

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 20:25 #8 

SpongeBob
James.uk wrote:*Thinks "lost soul" is quite an appropriate name for an MG ZT owner..* ;) :D

Ahem... ;) :mrgreen:

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 20:31 #9 

James.uk
:em: :em: :em: :em: :scared:

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 20:36 #10 

Zeb
James.uk wrote:*Thinks "lost soul" is quite an appropriate name for an MG ZT owner..* ;) :D

You have that all wrong James....see the song goes...

'I sold my soul for Rock 'n' Roll'.......which must mean the cash went on a 75....you can tell the difference when you go around the corners.... :lol:

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 07:21 #11 

James.uk
Ellow Zeb. Can't argue with that, the 75's don't do "cornering", one has to slowly glide round any bends so as not to wake the passengers... :D
That way, when you doff the ole titfer at journeys end, they may pop a bob or to into it, rather than head for the nearest hedge to rid themselves of their lunch.. :lol:

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 13:39 #12 

starbug2
James.uk wrote:Ellow Zeb. Can't argue with that, the 75's don't do "cornering", one has to slowly glide round any bends so as not to wake the passengers... :D
That way, when you doff the ole titfer at journeys end, they may pop a bob or to into it, rather than head for the nearest hedge to rid themselves of their lunch.. :lol:

well mine goes round corners very well , never mind about the passengers :clap: . welcome to the club/forum/community :cheers:

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 14:15 #13