woohoo lve found one by jonjon77

jonjon77
after searching high and low and just missing out on one,l have now found the polystyrene toolkit holder that was fitted to the tourers before project drive took place.my car has now got nearly all of the pre project drive bits,l even got the carpeted heater enclosure panels.only sad thing is(other than me for doing all this)this brings an end to my upgrading.a new hobby is needed l think

jon

Posted 12 Aug 2010, 13:16 #1 

Last edited by jonjon77 on 19 Aug 2010, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.

timbo.p6
you can start on my motor if you want :cheers:

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 22:25 #2 

jonjon77
l would like a new project :)

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 12:44 #3 

zojosc
jonjon77 wrote:l would like a new project :)

How about putting your motor to post project drive condition? :gmc:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 12:48 #4 

carlpenn
zojosc wrote:
jonjon77 wrote:l would like a new project :)

How about putting your motor to post project drive condition? :gmc:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolling:
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 14:12 #5 

carlpenn
jonjon77 wrote:after searching high and low and just missing out on one,l have now found the polystyrene toolkit holder that was fitted to the tourers before project drive took place.my car has now got nearly all of the pre project drive bits,l even got the carpeted heater enclosure panels.only sad thing is(other than me for doing all this)this brings an end to my upgrading.a new hobby is needed l think

jon

Congatrulations and there is nothing "Sad" about taking pride in your car. Some people spend in excess of £20k just to make their car glow in the dark, sound like a tractor and have the colour scheme of an acid trip........ :lol:
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 14:14 #6 

jonjon77
as for putting the car back to post project drive,as much as it made me laugh,l think l will leave it.my mates think lm mad as it is :D.thanks for the comments but l seem to have gone straight passed having pride in the car to been obsessed about it.lve never been like this with any of the other cars lve owned,even all the other rovers lve had lve left standard.

jon

Posted 21 Aug 2010, 10:18 #7 

Bernard
jonjon77 wrote: l seem to have gone straight passed having pride in the car to been obsessed about it.lve never been like this with any of the other cars lve owned,even all the other rovers lve had lve left standard.

jon

It's a sickness that quite contagious, I fear. 8-)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 21 Aug 2010, 16:56 #8