Wolverhampton Nano Meet Sunday 24 March by Trebor (Page 2 of 7)

Trebor
Welcome aboard Merl and Colin, list already updated by Mick I presume who beat me to it, thanks for doing that Mick
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Mar 2013, 19:08 #21 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Trebor wrote:Welcome aboard Merl and Colin, list already updated by Mick I presume who beat me to it, thanks for doing that Mick

No trouble at all Rob :)

Posted 12 Mar 2013, 19:20 #22 

carlpenn
I am hoping to be there on the 24th with the V6 but I have a couple of niggles to sort first before putting it on the Road legally.
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 12 Mar 2013, 23:02 #23 

Arctic
(Trader)
First Nano of the year

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Lads & Ladies.

Here it is first chance of the year to get your handbreak compensator fitted at the Wolverhampton nano meet 24th march, if you wish to have the modification please contact me through PM so i can give you full details and then add you to the list below, i have already started a list at

http://www.wolverhamptonnanomeets.com/nano-forum.html

But as not all members visit the nano site its only fair i start one here also i intend to be at the venue from 10.00am and will try and fit a compensator each hour if need be, all times on the list are approximate you may have to wait 30 mins or so but you may also be brought forward should someone turn up late i may limit the compensators to 5 only to give me more time for other little projects, i hope to see lots of members joining us for some good banter and pre-spring checks i will as always have with me ten plenum trays with the spy hole mod already done for free exchange all work carried out is FOC cheers Arctic.

All times are approximate so some waiting is inevitable but should be no more than 30 minutes.
List for Sunday 24th March below.

Sunday 24th
Name------------------- Forum-------------- Time
Mick------------------- Community---------- 00.00 :thumbsup:
mariadeloca------------ 75ztclub----------- 11.00am
Les P------------------ Community--------- 12.00pm
Stubbie---------------- 75ztclub----------- 13.00pm
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 13 Mar 2013, 03:24 #24 

Last edited by Arctic on 21 Mar 2013, 15:17, edited 6 times in total.

Mick
(Site Admin)
Put me down for the handbrake mod please Steve, as already arranged, I can't get there too early as I've a 112 mile journey.

BTW can't find a list on the nanomeet site.

Posted 13 Mar 2013, 10:52 #25 

dattrike
Mick wrote:Put me down for the handbrake mod please Steve, as already arranged, I can't get there too early as I've a 112 mile journey.

Yer tiz:
http://midland-nano-meets.1066954.n5.na ... tp246.html

Posted 13 Mar 2013, 12:23 #26 

Mick
(Site Admin)
dattrike wrote:
Mick wrote:Put me down for the handbrake mod please Steve, as already arranged, I can't get there too early as I've a 112 mile journey.

Yer tiz:

If only. ;)

That's the list for who's going not handbrake mods. :confused:

Posted 13 Mar 2013, 12:29 #27 

dattrike
Mick wrote:
dattrike wrote:

Yer tiz:

If only. ;)

That's the list for who's going not handbrake mods. :confused:

Doh... that'll teach me to speed read :gmc:

Posted 13 Mar 2013, 14:57 #28 

Jürgen
What about an evening meal at an Indian restaurant? Any takers?
what-about-a-mini-meet-at-the-kings-repose-t6878.html

Posted 14 Mar 2013, 18:00 #29 

Arctic
(Trader)
dattrike wrote:

Yer tiz:

There you go boys posted :clap:
http://midland-nano-meets.1066954.n5.na ... td296.html
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Mar 2013, 18:53 #30 

dattrike
Arctic wrote:
dattrike wrote:

Yer tiz:

There you go boys posted :clap:
http://midland-nano-meets.1066954.n5.na ... td296.html

Good job somebody knows what they're doing :lol: :lol:
I did read slowly this time :thumbsup:
:clap:

Posted 14 Mar 2013, 19:59 #31 

Bernard
An old friend, Dave, dropped in this afternoon with his LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) Tourer. He doesn't belong to any internet group but interested in coming along on Sunday with some questions. All being well we will arrive in convoy.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 18 Mar 2013, 15:53 #32 

Trebor
more than welcome Bernard, plenty of horseburgers to go round !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 18 Mar 2013, 19:34 #33 

carlpenn
I am Deffo there now, with the V6 (Thanks Mr Steve :D)

If at all possible, is anyone there going to be doing T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System)? If not too much of an ask, I would like a quick going over to check any possible problems on the Car :) No worries if not :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 18 Mar 2013, 19:38 #34 

raistlin
An outstanding number of cars :) Best we've had for a Teddy Bears meeting I think.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 18 Mar 2013, 19:40 #35 

raistlin
carlpenn wrote:If at all possible, is anyone there going to be doing T4? If not too much of an ask, I would like a quick going over to check any possible problems on the Car :) No worries if not :)

There will be two T4 running on the day Carl. Either Duncan or myself will be running one and David the other.

Just point your car in the direction of the T4s. There's no pre-booking :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 18 Mar 2013, 19:42 #36 

ceedy
Is there any particular number to pop in the Sat nav to arrive in the right place ..?

Is providence farm ?? correct ..

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 18 Mar 2013, 19:49 #37 

Trebor
ceedy wrote:Is there any particular number to pop in the Sat nav to arrive in the right place ..?

Is providence farm ?? correct ..

Chris

Providence farm may be half way down the lane, but its not a farm just a property

Postcode is WS6 6AT and will place you within 100 yards, so look on the nano website below for a picture of the entrance gates under " Meet Locations " Entrance is near to the railway bridge
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 18 Mar 2013, 20:36 #38 

Trebor
A few of us will be having a meal on Saturday night at the venue below near Wolverhampton.

The Gatehouse, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 6EE

http://www.expressandstar.com/entertainment/dining-out/2013/01/04/food-review-of-the-gatehouse-wolverhampton/

If you are in the area and would like to join us you will be more than welcome, meet on the pub car park at 7pm and look for the 75s/ZTs
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 18 Mar 2013, 20:58 #39 

ceedy
I will most likely now be accompanied by no 1 grandson ( 11yrs) ..so get an xtra 5lb of sausages on the go !! :-D

and considering wandering up on Saturday and staying in some dive locally , to save have such a long sunday :thumbsup:

Chris

PS getting paranoid about my tiny knocking noise in the suspension now !! :em:
never do any trips over about 40miles at the moment !!
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 20 Mar 2013, 11:10 #40