Wolverhampton Nano-Meet 11th March 2012 *Now with hot food* by raistlin (Page 4 of 10)

Bermudan 75
Expanding trousers, Gromit?

Posted 01 Mar 2012, 23:02 #61 

Trebor
To note Lowey is now not able to attend his name was on the club site but removed, posted on here for reference as he wanted powerless doing
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 18:52 #62 

Duncan
Looking forward to it now, though I've not even started getting stuff ready.

Will someone have a genny we can use for the T4s? My little 12v became poorly at the last one and I haven't fixed it yet. The big one has a new alternator to be fitted, but I don't think I'll get chance to do it.

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 18:59 #63 

Trebor
Lyndon is bringing his and I think Arctic has one will remind him Duncan, it should be a good meet over 30 cars expected at last count
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 19:52 #64 

Arctic
(Trader)
Duncan wrote:Looking forward to it now, though I've not even started getting stuff ready.

Will someone have a genny we can use for the T4s? My little 12v became poorly at the last one and I haven't fixed it yet. The big one has a new alternator to be fitted, but I don't think I'll get chance to do it.

I do hope so i think Lyndon is bringing his i have one but it turned out to be a bit of a disater last time i bought it with me it would start but not very powerful for the likes of trebor's polisher so may not be worth bringing ? as my tourer need a check up as its surging now and then at different revs hoping a quick T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) will show what is going on if i can get it on, got most my things ready a few compensators, plenum trays,loads of carpet kicker fir tree clips should anyones be loose, and maybe a few anchor covers fastest mod ever :thumbsup: Arctic.

PS beaten to the draw by Rob :lol: :clap:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 20:00 #65 

Trebor
Anyone who is coming to the nano next week who has a portable Genny would you mind bringing it along please
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 20:49 #66 

Duncan
Well I'll maybe bring mine, but then the first job will be to change the alternator and set the speed.

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 21:06 #67 

Trebor
Ok Duncan thanks maybe someone else has one who will come to the rescue
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 21:09 #68 

Merl
I guess Lowey won his auction! shame as it was him that reminded me this was on as I thought it was next month doh!

I am going to try and come but Saturday I am up in Durham possibly so depends how it goes up there really...

No generator sorry.
Martin

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 21:40 #69 

raistlin
OK Martin,

I'll add you to the list :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 21:50 #70 

Merl
Cheers paul!

See what mischeif I can cause at this one!
Martin

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 21:56 #71 

Duncan
Be good to see you Martin. Did you get the last part of your seat trims fitted?

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 21:57 #72 

Merl
Hi Duncan :) Yeah been ages! you need to stop clashing the meets with other things! will give you a copy of my dairy in future ;)

haha nope! still need doing... other things took priority but everything is still only half done lol. I only have 2 new wheels on as need some 5mm spacers to fit to the front wheels... powerfolds half done... exhausts half done... yeah... erm half a car!
Martin

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 22:20 #73 

TyphoonTT
I've still not finished your switch conversions either. :em:

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 22:33 #74 

Merl
TyphoonTT wrote:I've still not finished your switch conversions either. :em:

Haha right pair we make! though you have a lot on!

Hmm what time is everyone aiming to get to teddybear at?
Martin

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 22:36 #75 

Trebor
Around 10.15 I would suggest as some members are going for breakfast at 9am before the meet
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 22:39 #76 

raistlin
Merl wrote:Hmm what time is everyone aiming to get to teddybear at?

Probably from 10:00 onwards Martin.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 22:40 #77 

Merl
Cheers guys :)

Just in case I get stuck in Durham or get back late and over sleep! has been known for me to do before lol and which Ben will contest to!
Martin

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 22:46 #78 

Ragman
Merl wrote:.......and over sleep! has been known.......

Surely not!!

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 22:48 #79 

Merl
Ragman wrote:
Merl wrote:.......and over sleep! has been known.......

Surely not!!

Annoyingly I think I have been late once... ok admittedly after being one of the main driving force of arranging the convoy and where meeting and taking numbers but every other time I have been on time! and been waiting for other people who were late....
Martin

Posted 04 Mar 2012, 22:57 #80