Wolverhampton Nano-Meet 11th March 2012 *Now with hot food* by raistlin (Page 10 of 10)

Bermudan 75
takestock wrote:Thats two of us then :(

Make a note in your diary Dave, 12th/13th May for the next one at the Four Ashes. :thumbsup:

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 09:44 #181 

Ian_Stewart
A bit late I know, but I left the nano straight for a 12hr night shift Sunday and Monday and spent tuesday asleep! - now I feel a bit more human I'd just like to say huge thanks to the organisers, and a special thanks to Les, Bernard, Colin and Paul for their help and knowledge fitting my powerfolds. Aside from one at A&L where I generally looked a bit lost, this was my first meet and I actually started to put names to faces. I'm definitely going to get to more.

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 19:58 #182 

raistlin
See you at the next one Ian... (if not before) :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 20:09 #183 

psicobra
It was a fantastic day can't thank everyone enough so nice to catch up with people i have already met and all the new faces. Weather was fantastic and some good work was done.

Andy

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 08:18 #184 

Ragman
Ian_Stewart wrote:this was my first meet and I actually started to put names to faces. I'm definitely going to get to more.

Sums it up nicely. it's a long way for me but worth it 10 times over for the help support (and bloomin hard work) offered

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 20:52 #185