Wolverhampton Nano-Meet 11th March 2012 *Now with hot food* by raistlin (Page 7 of 10)

raistlin
Why do you need ZCS codes to run a car with 18" wheels please?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 10:15 #121 

Mad-Monkey
I'm not entirely sure but it's an option on the ZCS calculator. Seeing as though there are cars running fine on 18s when smaller sizes were originally fitted I don't think it makes any.

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 10:45 #122 

raistlin
Thanks David. I wonder whether it alters the rotating diameter for calculating speed and distance?
Paul

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 11:20 #123 

JakeWilson
Thanks Gents,

I was directed toward the coding needing changing as the trip computer is reading that 18's are 15MPG worse than 17's and as a result, range and also average speed are wrong.

No worries if it can't be done.

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 14:07 #124 

Mad-Monkey
Surely the tyre counteracts the increase in alloy size? How far is out? Rob has 19s on his and I don't think he made any adjustment when he fitted them.

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 14:53 #125 

raistlin
Depends what the aspect ratio is, of course.
Paul

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 15:48 #126 

raistlin
Just to confirm that the Community's VIS (Variable Intake System) motor tester and a service interval reset tool will be available tomorrow.
Paul

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 16:18 #127 

Bermudan 75
Have you noticed how quiet it has been on here this afternoon? everyone out pampering their cars me thinks before tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 17:27 #128 

Ragman
Well all I can say is mine will be clean when I leave here - what it'll be like 180 miles later - Lord alone knows

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 17:35 #129 

raistlin
Rover418275 wrote:Have you noticed how quiet it has been on here this afternoon? everyone out pampering their cars me thinks before tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately not. VeeKay will be filthy tomorrow simply because, having the hubris to expect a day to myself tomorrow, family have conspired to make my Saturday so busy that I barely have time to pack all the required kit, much less give the old girl a wash :(
Paul

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 17:40 #130 

Duncan
Rover418275 wrote:Have you noticed how quiet it has been on here this afternoon? everyone out pampering their cars me thinks before tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Joking right? Just been on a multi hour round trip to look at bathroom furniture and spare parts for the fish pond filter.

Need to get up early to throw the stuff in the car.

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 17:41 #131 

pob06

haha

nope, scruffbag will be as she is (apart from just having wiped off the pheasant "debris" from the recent grill/bonnet/stupid bird interface)
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 18:48 #132 

Bernard
Not even sorted out what I've got to bring let alone clear the car out to accommodate it. Car cleaning is even further down the list.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 18:59 #133 

Arctic
(Trader)

Ho Yes and i am only bringing one the tourer in the hope Ducan can stick it on the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) for me as i have been getting little surges from her recently dont knwo if this will show up on T4 as a fault :hail: Arctic.

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 19:12 #134 

Mad-Monkey
Mine was cleaned last September and won't be cleaned till Thursday by the dealer when it goes in for repair yet again, and a service recall :(

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 19:25 #135 

Duncan
Should be two T4s there if things go to plan.

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 19:25 #136 

psicobra
woohoo nano meet day can't wait, see you sll in a bit

Posted 11 Mar 2012, 07:10 #137 

Trebor
A beautiful morning here, should be a great day
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 11 Mar 2012, 08:05 #138 

kandyman
Have a great day guys.

Posted 11 Mar 2012, 09:51 #139 

RichardGarner
I was going to attend but it seems my car doesn't want to. Just pulled out my street and put the window down and theres an awful rattle at idle and low rpm, sounds like a pulley is about to give up :(

Posted 11 Mar 2012, 10:02 #140