Wolverhampton Nano-Meet 11th March 2012 *Now with hot food* by raistlin (Page 6 of 10)

Ragman
I'll stick it in the boot then - not even sure it works, never fired it up, took in PX for some work done a couple of years ago

Posted 08 Mar 2012, 22:05 #101 

Trebor
Yes milk and genny most welcome guys !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 08 Mar 2012, 22:23 #102 

Ragman
You're welcome - very least I can do

Posted 08 Mar 2012, 22:31 #103 

raistlin
Perhaps we should have name badges? ;)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 08 Mar 2012, 22:40 #104 

Bermudan 75
raistlin wrote:Perhaps we should have name badges? ;)

Named Badgers ? Must consult with Rupert the Bear.... after all it is his venue.

Posted 08 Mar 2012, 23:07 #105 

PaulT
raistlin wrote:Perhaps we should have name badges? ;)

Good idea - I presume we all have mental images of the people posting and normally they are nothing like the images.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 09 Mar 2012, 07:38 #106 

pob06
Someone somewhere was after a Dremel for Sunday??? I've a baby one that I will bring with a big box of attachements. More a fine detail type one but might be of use - will need an inverter though as I'm afraid as I dont have one, sorry.

No need for a name tag to recognise me - I'm on a walking stick :-( (shaven head, goatee - stereotypical looking biker) hehe

Might make brekkie stop AND food van.... yum yum -- well a balanced diet is a pie in both hands isnt it?

pob (yup that is what I answer too :o) )
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 09 Mar 2012, 16:46 #107 

Mad-Monkey
I think it was Swordy who was after a Dremel, and also someone who could use it to cut the bumper for washer jets.

Posted 09 Mar 2012, 17:11 #108 

Duncan
If I can get my OH to help me lift it in, we are OK for a genny. Swapped the alternator this afternoon.

Should power the laptops, as it's 4.1KVa.

Posted 09 Mar 2012, 17:15 #109 

Bermudan 75
Are you doing your headlamp powerwash on Sunday, Duncan?

Posted 09 Mar 2012, 17:20 #110 

pob06
aaaah, never said I could use it hehe
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 09 Mar 2012, 17:22 #111 

Mad-Monkey
I shall be hunting you for Swordy then :)

Posted 09 Mar 2012, 19:30 #112 

Duncan
Rover418275 wrote:Are you doing your headlamp powerwash on Sunday, Duncan?

Wasn't planning to. I'll be bringing the tourer, and if I get any time to play with my own car I'll be doing radio / navigation / phone stuff. Not very likely, though.....

Posted 09 Mar 2012, 19:49 #113 

Trebor
I reckon there are upwards of 40 cars due at the meet, so it's going to be a good un !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 09 Mar 2012, 21:35 #114 

Bermudan 75
Looking at weather forecast, Rob (Trebor) has done his magic, yet again ! :hail:

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 00:09 #115 

Trebor
Rover418275 wrote:Looking at weather forecast, Rob (Trebor) has done his magic, yet again ! :hail:

Hope Bernard reads this as he used to call me rain man !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 09:00 #116 

Bernard
Trebor wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:Looking at weather forecast, Rob (Trebor) has done his magic, yet again ! :hail:

With some justification I may add. ;)
Where's the photo of the ducks swimming on the car park?
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 09:09 #117 

JakeWilson
Is one of the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) chaps able to install ZCS codes for running a 75 with 18 inch wheels?

Cheers,

Jake

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 09:35 #118 

Bermudan 75
Bernard wrote:
Trebor wrote:

With some justification I may add. ;)
Where's the photo of the ducks swimming on the car park?

The ducks are now on the menu.

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 09:36 #119 

Mad-Monkey
JakeWilson wrote:Is one of the T4 chaps able to install ZCS codes for running a 75 with 18 inch wheels?

Cheers,

Jake

I wouldn't do it as I normally charge for ZCS code changing, I've already told another member that I wouldn't do his. Don't know if Duncan would do it for you. I tend to leave the T4 to basics, fault checking and options as there is usually a queue of people wanting T4 stuff, on the day events sometimes we don't have time to do everyone. :)

Posted 10 Mar 2012, 10:10 #120