Wolfsburg, Thursday morning. by Duncan

Duncan
Atlantic Blue. Local (WOB) plates.

Good to see a 75 in the heart of VW city.

Posted 10 Jul 2010, 15:33 #1 

Jürgen
If you have plenty of time and you're looking around very thoroughly, you may indeed see a non VW vehicle over there. :mrgreen:

Posted 10 Jul 2010, 21:42 #2 

Duncan
Too right.

How do you think it felt when I had to visit the factory on an Ashtray? Got some right funny looks.

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 08:26 #3 

Bermudan 75
Duncan wrote:Too right.

How do you think it felt when I had to visit the factory on an Ashtray? Got some right funny looks.

Have you been away Duncan? I have passed the Bentley works quite a few times recently (in MY08 ROV) and have not seen your car. I looked at the front entrance expecting to see your car next to a Bentley with the notice saying, 'How we would like to build a car like this Rover 75'.

ps I was on my way to Leighton Hospital........... :bed:

Cheers

Mike the banned

Posted 20 Jul 2010, 16:49 #4 

Duncan
Yes, but only the two days.

I tried putting my car on the front, but they didn't like it. I thought it was RR who were trying to copy the 75? :mrgreen: Anyway, much as I love the 75s, I would prefer a Mulsanne if someone were handing them out. Now that IS wood and leather.....

There's a couple of other reasons you won't spot my car there. First, I'm not based on the main site on Pyms lane. We have another office just down the road (by Morrisons). I also don't take the Rovers that often. They get an easy life and only come out to play some days. Probably be in the touer Friday.

Oh and I hope your visit to Leighton was routine, not anything serious? Only been there for a blood test, as our local is Stafford hospital.

Posted 20 Jul 2010, 18:44 #5