Witter Detachable Towball by Trebor

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Trebor
A longshot maybe but i an after a detachable towball for a Witter towbar, the towbar was fitted to my ZT when i bought it and will come in handy but someone had knicked the detachable towball out of the boot before i collected the car and the previous owner doesnt have it as i have checked, it looks like this ( both bits needed )

and fits into here

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Jan 2012, 13:30 #1 

Duncan
Rob,

If you need ocassional use, I have one you can borrow as I have the same on my V6.

In order to get mine, I waited for a witter detacheable from another model to be cheap on fleabay as it was cheaper than buying just the towball or conversion kit.

Posted 04 Jan 2012, 14:03 #2 

Trebor
Thanks Duncan I will keep looking and yes it will only be occasional use so thanks for your kind offer which I may take you up on if I don't find one
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Jan 2012, 18:59 #3 

Trebor
Now got one thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 Jan 2012, 22:10 #4