Whoa by RichardGarner

• Related topics: (no related topics)

RichardGarner
I know it's an SE but to be asking that much is a bit optimistic, surely.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZT-SE-V6-1 ... 519d3ce309

Posted 06 Feb 2012, 19:09 #1 

Zeb
Interesting write-up.....top spec with no hi-line...only 45 SE+ facelift models made???? Still, nice low mileage model...but more than I would pay for that particular car. :D

Posted 06 Feb 2012, 19:13 #2 

RichardGarner
Probably trying to justify the price with that line. The videos at the bottom are a good idea apart from the guy being a massive back seat driver!!

Posted 06 Feb 2012, 20:07 #3 

carlpenn
Zeb wrote:Interesting write-up.....top spec with no hi-line...only 45 SE+ facelift models made???? Still, nice low mileage model...but more than I would pay for that particular car. :D

It says only 45 of those models left Zeb according to DVLA :)

It is very nice, but I wouldn't pay £5,500 for it, I have seen Prosche Boxsters go for less than that at work :p In fact, I have seen many newer cars with lower mileage for less. Saying that, if you are a Rover / MG fan, it may well be worth it :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 06 Feb 2012, 23:51 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
He's kidding himself if he thinks he can get 38mpg from it. Unless on a very long and light footed motorway run at 55mph.
I would say 2.5 to 3K would be the right price. Age and mileage are the only criteria, all the extras don't come into it. However, it's worth what somebody will pay, not what I think. :)

Posted 07 Feb 2012, 12:21 #5 

pob06
Someone's bitten - theres an offer.

Thats a lot of money, I doubt he'd accept an offer of £3/50, a gobstopper and some fluff from me somehow.
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 08 Feb 2012, 16:20 #6 

RhodieBill
After watching those vids, (yes, less instruction would have been nice) I think it sounded a bit tired or restricted....? All I know is mine (2lt V6) and my son's (2.5lt V6) picks up much quicker. I video'd mine some time ago and it's like chalk and cheese!
Nice looking car though.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards, Bill

Posted 08 Feb 2012, 20:21 #7