when in london by timbo.p6

timbo.p6
when in london with youre car for the sake of youre wallet please park in the parking bay with out ya bumper over the lines it WILLcost ya £60 parking fine robbing bastxxxx :oops:

Posted 09 Jan 2011, 22:02 #1 

Dallas
'You can not be serious man' it was on the line........ :D

Joking aside though!
........... that is just ridiculous, once again another jobs worth out and about....... :mad1:

Posted 09 Jan 2011, 22:10 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
You'd only have to be a millimetre over the line in central London. Bleedin' Mafia the parking wardens

Posted 09 Jan 2011, 22:14 #3 

timbo.p6
on the ticket it says photos taken but it is signed with an x we where in tooting broadway with a prepayed day ticket £5 a day wow

Posted 09 Jan 2011, 22:24 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
timbo.p6 wrote:on the ticket it says photos taken but it is signed with an x we where in tooting broadway with a prepayed day ticket £5 a day wow

South London, have you taken leave of your senses? :scared:

Posted 09 Jan 2011, 22:27 #5 

timbo.p6
not a problem anymore the car is a wreck even motor hog wouldt buy it .com

Posted 09 Jan 2011, 23:02 #6 

JohnDotCom
It's not just in London. In Llandudno many motorists get tickets for being over White line.
If you have a modern 4 x 4 you will get a ticket as vehicle is to wide for bay.
A charter to print money.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 09 Jan 2011, 23:13 #7 

Jürgen
JohnDotCom wrote:If you have a modern 4 x 4 you will get a ticket as vehicle is to wide for bay.

You're joking, John, are you? Or is it really that crazy nowadays?!? :panic:

Posted 09 Jan 2011, 23:22 #8 

JohnDotCom
Unfortunately true my friend.
As you will know a lot of 4 x 4s are wide, well the bays aren't and the warnings clearly state you must not overlap or be on the White line and must be inside the lined area.

A story in local paper last year was about a pregnant lady driver who got done, she appealed and lost as you must park in bay.
Think she was using condition to try and get off.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 09 Jan 2011, 23:34 #9 

Dallas
Jürgen
It would be okay to issue tickets for people using two spots at once, as it's a waste of space and unfair to other motorists. But that's just ridiculous. Where's the common sense nowadays? :confused:

Posted 10 Jan 2011, 21:08 #11 

cymrudragon
look at this and the videos...classic

http://karmasotra.blogspot.com/2009/09/ ... nazis.html

and get this they have there own site so they can gloat at us......spam i say bombard them with spam :rolling:
http://www.nationaltraffic.co.uk/parkingzone/index.html

Posted 11 Jan 2011, 13:39 #12